Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No Christmas > Date : which dates are the most important for you - Minitokyo

No Christmas > Date : which dates are the most important for you

page 1 of 1 9 total items

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

Except Christmas and your birthday and their gifts and money.
Which dates are really important for you ?
Which events you don't forget ?
Which days you always celebrate each year ?

New Year - Labour Day - St Valentine - Chinese New Year - Children Day - Family Dinner - Sport Event / Championship - Trip to your hometown, country of origine...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Thanksgiving Day - Easter - Valentine's Day - Mother's Day - New Year's Eve - Victoria Day - Labour Day

It's not that I forget any events, it's just that I don't do some of them - too little time >_>
The Stanley Cup Games - that I won't forget. Mwahaha ^^

I celebrate Canada's Day - "The Jubilee" - July 1st of every year

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

My important dates are Dec 22 and September 19:) My daughter was born on the 22 and my anniversary and grandmothers bday are on the 19:)

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

New Year and Family dinner are the two that I never forget.
New Year, of course we celebrate every year with family and friends gather together.
Family dinner, I can do it everday, it's the best time of the day.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Dates with women are very important to me.

Valentine's Day, 15 de Mayo, Dia de Muertos y 1 de Mayo ( Work's Day ).

A Huevo Cabrones "[Hispanime]". Es La Verga.

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

valentine's day!! hehe(^.~) mother's day, father's day hmm wat else i have no idea..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

New Year and Chinese New Year (they are prtty much the same thing - we celebrate either one of them each year)..... then there's family b-days... ^____^
tonnes and tonnes of stuff that I luv and need to do...

rhitnee

rhitnee

stabuface^^

i think i would have to say the birthday's of loved ones, aniversary's, and sorry to say but the death dates of loved ones...have to keep people that are gone close to my heart

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.