Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Howdy & quick question. - Minitokyo

Howdy & quick question.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Well, since animewallpapers.com is all but dead these days, on the look out for a new wallpaper site. Certainly seems like this is the place. Howdy folks.

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome. This a great place. Have lots of fun.

Earn money reading e-mails here

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Howdy & welcome.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

howdy! :D

yes this IS a great place for wallpapers ^_^

okay cyaz around and have fun!

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

hey ya~ welcome to MT and hope u'll enjoy ur stay ^_^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Animewallpaper.com isn't dead. o_O They have an auto-updated that takes walls from e-mails and applies them. Don't let the 2003 update fool you, lol.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Quote by JinzhouAnimewallpaper.com isn't dead. o_O They have an auto-updated that takes walls from e-mails and applies them. Don't let the 2003 update fool you, lol.

Well that sounds great, but honestly I don't buy it. I don't think they care less about their site anymore. First off, no news in 7 months? Big sign right there something is wrong.

But more so, I remember when Anime Wallpapers was practically an encyclopedia of anime. These days, you're lucky to find anything half current. Only 3 pages of Naruto? You've got to be kididng. Pick just about any recent show and chances are they won't have it.

Most of all, the ads. Javascript "click yes" style ads, banners everywhere, popups... they've really let the place go.

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

Seems they haven't take a lot of care, but anyway they still have lots of walls
and be welcome!! XD

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.