Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's The Oldest Gaming Hardware You Own? - Minitokyo

What's The Oldest Gaming Hardware You Own?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Alright everybody, time to show your oldschool spirit. For me, it's gotta be the Vic 20. It's so old, nobody's heard of it! Awsome though... Radar Rat Race was my favorite game!

HTML Coding Hates Me...

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

what is that all never heard of it. i have is my nes i don't have anything older then that man what is a vic 20. is it just pong or what is it?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

LOL. It's like a very very simple computer. You plug the catrage into the keyboard, which plugs into your tv. You actually had to type in boot commands. Also, I even had the tape add-on, so I play games off of cassettes!

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Well. I still have my good old classic Gameboy with my first Gameboy game, Legends of Zelda: Link's Awakening. I don't think I'll ever get rid of it. It still works!

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

My oldest is an Intellivision. Not sure if it still works all that well, I know last time I tried to play it the controllers where a bit slow.

paied

paied

*blink*

i've got an atari 2600(#?) downstairs in a box somewhere. got like a bazillion cartreges for it, controllers, pad thingy, track balls, spinny knobs... my parents bought it a long time ago back when it was cool.

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

hmm.. the oldest thing I own is an amstrad that takes casettes instead of 1.44s the best game on it was a secret agent game :p
My grandad owns this hellva old 'atari' like thing (its not an atari) that plugs into the tv. stock with pong and frogger ><

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

jimmy2buc

jimmy2buc

Dragon Knight Nyo!

tetris and pong!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Ah speaking of not working... My Super NES died recently! Not before it went and erased *all* of my Super Mario All-Stars gamesaves... So now I own a GBA SP.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Ah, the SP is awesome.

I used to have an Atari, along with all sorts of games for it (includeing E.T. *retch*) but one day a controller got yanked out of it, along with the metal prong. That was a sad day:(.

On a side note, I also own the little heard of Nintendo Virtual Boy. That thing will both screw up your eyes, and cause neck injuries.

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Virtual Boy... play that thing for half an hour, and you'd swear you vision changed to Infra Red. My only real gripe with my SP is the fact that 1) a lot of the games are remakes, and 2) the games cost so much! I mean honestly... I can get a PS2 game for the same price... Also, why don't they release the NES games as a compilation? There's no way that's impossible.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Nemontine89

Nemontine89

~Stoner~

Lol Virtual Boy, that thing was so weird XO I used to lay on my back and play it. Ah well, the oldest systems I have are the original Gameboy, it's so chunky, old-school style :)
and the boxular NES.

Signature
	Image Woof? XD

DaRC

DaRC

ecchi84K4

hmmm... i ransacked all my old hardware... :(

the best i have is an almost working 286....nothing like playing old snake and gorrillas in q-basic! :P

~[url='http://groups.minitokyo.net/ecchi-club/']ecchi-club[/url]~[url='http://groups.minitokyo.net/jpopfans/']jpopfans[/url]~[url='http://groups.minitokyo.net/asian-pride/']asian-pride[/url]~
**[url='http://www.nemuineko.9k.com']My Artworks[/url]**

sterfish

Some Dude

We have an Atari 2600 somewhere in our home. But the oldest piece of working hardware is an original Game Boy with Tetris cartridge. I still play it every so often.

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Did anybody ever invest in one of those battery-guzzling Game Gears? I liked the color, but GOD, that thing was clunky and cost a lotta money in the long run.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

I guess it would be my 333 mhz computer that is just collecting dust, if you can even count it as a gaming hardware. -_-

Signature Image

I have a GameBoy somewhere. Not sure if it still works.

ctrlaltdel-online rules.

I have a GameBoy somewhere. Not sure if it still works.

ctrlaltdel-online rules.

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

The oldest would be my nentendo, you konw with the square controllers
the games are huge and square as well,..just horrible

kunousama

kunousama

Aoi Ikazuchi

I still have my old Nintendo. I didn't have it long before the SNES came out, but I did have time to get the original Zelda and SMB3 for it. Those games are still a couple of the best games out there.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Oldest piece of gaming hardware I have on me just now is a PS2 I guess. I don't bother keeping hold of things like that. Actually, at home there is a broken Dreamcast I think.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Quote by Satyricon...ctrlaltdel-online rules.

Yes it does! However, have you read Penny Arcade? Great comic... sorry for running off topic like that!

HTML Coding Hates Me...

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I have two decks of cards from aboard the liner SS United States, which was plying the seas in the 50s and 60s.

I am invincible!

Quote by ultimashowerYes it does! However, have you read Penny Arcade? Great comic... sorry for running off topic like that!

Haha yeah, that's a good one as well :)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.