Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yuki...? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

Do u think it'll snow this Christmas for u in the place that ur at?

I'm in England... it rains here more than anything...
:( so i don't think i'll see any snow this xmas... :'(

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

It won't snow here in San Diego, but I'm leaving for Canada on Friday and I hope it'll snow then. ^_^

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

here in france (south of it, near the sea), there's very little hope :sweat:
sometimes if we're lucky we get some on january, lasted for 1-2 days last year...... sucks so much !!! :)
i feel like a kid when there's snow :D

It's impossible. In the place I am will never snow!!!!!! To see snow I have to go where it's already, and in that case it won't fall anymore... Snow waits that I have gone to fall again...
Really!!!!
I've never seen snow falling in my life!!!
Sigh...

"Do you know what I love the most? Say not to those who believe are almighty!"
Rohan Kishibe from Jojo's Bizzarre Adventures

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

sometimes it snows mostly its gone within the day, and if it stays for more days it get soppy very soon :(
anyway mostlikely not with christmas but early next year maybe

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

d611691

back

Quote by LolonoaIt's impossible. In the place I am will never snow!!!!!! To see snow I have to go where it's already, and in that case it won't fall anymore... Snow waits that I have gone to fall again... Really!!!!I've never seen snow falling in my life!!!Sigh...

me too, I've never seen snow till now.>< There would be snow in my country only in the 3000m high mountain, and it seldom appears. I only heard the hailstone falling once.^_^'

Well I'm in Louisville, Kentucky. It flurried here, but we won't see a white christmas. It doesn't snow until later in January. Even at that, it won't be more than an inch or two and cause a lot of black ice on the roads. Currently it's a nice 36F, but earlier this week it was quite a bit warmer. It was warm enough to where I could go out in short sleeves and be comfortable. I think I need a hoodie now if I'm gonna spend much time outside.

St-Seiya

St-Seiya

~ Athena no Saint ~

It's getting colder and colder... maybe it will snow ;)

oh i forgot to say i was living in Paris heh

What kind of Devil's fruit would you eat ? http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10719/
What do you think of P2P : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10645/
Ninjai the little ninja : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10602/

ender75392

Finder of the Lost

where I'm at it's only snowed here twice so there is little hope that it will snow here.
By the way I live in californa

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

ender75392

Finder of the Lost

where I'm at it's only snowed here twice so there is little hope that it will snow here.
By the way I live in california

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.