Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat did i do?... - Minitokyo

wat did i do?...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

i don't kno why but i keep getting deletion messages from botchii. i don't see how some of my posts were considered spam. racism! :angry:

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

My my... :sweat:

Don't push your luck this time Paolo, I don't want to see how this one might turn out. Someone against you? There must be some reasonable explanation here.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Racism? o__O;; I highly doubt that's the issue. What were some of the stuff that you posted? Maybe it was an accident, or they really were spam, and you just don't consider it to be so. People have different opinions. =x

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

paolo .. those were double posts most likely. That's like 90% of the deleted posts ... Especially in these days of frequent timeouts... At least, this is true for the posts I delete

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by Keltoshpaolo .. those were double posts most likely. That's like 90% of the
deleted posts ... Especially in these days of frequent timeouts... At
least, this is true for the posts I delete

Yeah, prolly it. I get timed out a lot so it automatically dbl posts or more. Nothing much to worry about. Remember the bot only gives a vague description rather than the whole reason... unless you didn't double post and came to the conclusion of the bot saying you spammed... I haven't read your posts so I wouldn't know, lol.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

teko

teko

"POCHI"

Pant -man you really shoudnt make a thread to say that just go ask a mod ,dont get us into trouble with you ,im sure there is no racism in MT its just in your head :P

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Hey Paolo!!!
Don't worry, maybe it's staps. I've got worse problem ;). It's be fine, you see. Just think what can you do. I think that you done with this. Don't worry, everything be fine :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.