Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Off for a few weeks! - Minitokyo

Off for a few weeks!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Well heading out of town and not coming back ^^ lol I'll be moving back east so will be offline for a few weeks until I get my computer back. So I'm wishing everyone a happy and safe holiday!! Enjoy it, I know I will once I'm out of Idaho lol See you guys in a few weeks!

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

See you when you get back, Kaylessa. We'll keep the home fires burning! (Can't blame you for getting out of Idaho; it's pretty, but it's cold and the people can be rather conservative. Yeccch.)

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

ok kaylessa XD
cya too and take care ok
we will wait when u back XD
:pacman:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Take care! You too have a safe and enjoyable holiday!
Early Merry X-mas and Happy New Year to you!!

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Wah! Take care, ok? Take lots of rest, as the moving would take lots of energy... and eat much...
We'll be waiting for your return... Happy Holidays..!

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

shirahana

white flower

You're leaving, too? I'm not going anywhere.... Stuck home x_x; Have fun and see you when you come back ^_^

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.