Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Index group suggestion - Minitokyo

Index group suggestion

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Hi everyboy,

I have have a suggestion for the group index.
right now if you go to the groups screen you get one big lists of al the groups by date of creation. but there are now already like 117 groups and it could be very hard to keep a good impression over it all. what aboud putting the groups together by subject.
fangroups,animegroups,artgroups,groups by country or interests. just some thougts.
there could allso be lists for new groups and high-rating/popular groups.

So what do you think of that?

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

What might be useful is the ability to sort the groups listing by the most common properties of a group: Name, Date of Creation, Number of Members. Sorting them into categories is probably a lot of work when groups themselves may fit into more than one, or none at all.

The idea is good. ^^ It won't make a mess out of everything and it won't be hard to find a group. :nya: Tama-Neko and your idea Darla83 are very good for me. ^.^

is a great suggestion, i am on side whit Darla83

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.