Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper uploading issues - Minitokyo

Wallpaper uploading issues

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Being here awhile, i woulda expected to know how to upload walls, so with my walls wouldn''t upload recently, i'm wondering if it's MT or me. Everytime i would try to upload something, i would get this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6400 bytes) in /opt/htdocs/minitokyo/galleries/update/index.php on line 79

Is it me? I know i'm not doing anything wrong (unless i have my patented lapse of stupidity strike me again XD ). Maybe some of the mods or the members could shed some light on this situation. Thanks.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I am not sure what's the exact problem, but it could be that your computer is either low on memory, or there is a problem with your browser, like the internet connection.

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

Oh trust me you're not the only one. I've tried sending a wallie in 5 times, and it still won't go through. I thought I was the only one... But I have the same problem, well sometimes. Sometimes it just times out... but often I have the same problem as you~

I know it isn't the browser...i have 2 different browsers and uploading doesn't work on either, plus i got plenty of memory (unless my comp is lying to me XD ...in that case it would suck XP ). And i'm glad that i'm not the only one expirencing this problem...it means it's not exactly my problem ^^

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

maybe the file size's too large o.o? i dunno... try making it smaller then upload it again o.o...

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6400 bytes) in /opt/htdocs/minitokyo/galleries/submit/index.php on line 107"

Agh! >_< Somebody helppppppppppppp

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Uhm .. as said in another threads already, the server was just changed and so there are still bugs. Pls have patience, in a few days everything will be fixed >_>

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Lord-Satorious

Lord-Satorious

Knight of Avalon

I just received this message when I tried to upload a 1.42 MB scan;

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8800 bytes) in /opt/htdocs/minitokyo/galleries/submit/index.php on line 107

Make of that what you will.

Lord_Satorious
The World-Wide Gundam Informational Network
"The Nu Gundam isn't just for show!" - Capt. Amuro Ray, UC 0093

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Nuriko already knows >_> she was trying to fix it last evening >_>

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

A comp which can't calculate correctly is a strange thing for sure.
Since then are 1.6 MB larger then 8MB ? >_<

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

shirahana

white flower

Definitely a script error.... You get those types of errors when you work with MySQL databases... I'm a newbie with PHP + the MySQL databases... so i can't be sure... but that's what it seems like o_O;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

Thanks for all your opinions ^^ But with the thousand+ other threads out there about this, and with keltosh clarifying the situation that it's the server prob, i think all we can do is wait it out. I sure hope the problem gets fixed soon >.<

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.