Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 word game~ let's meddle with letters~! - Minitokyo

word game~ let's meddle with letters~!

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 57 Next » 1,352 total items

miyano

watashi no uta

hrmm..so far..haven't seen anyone doing this..and i just thought about it =D this game goes like this:

if i type "a"(which is only one letter,right?) then the next person have to either give a word with 1 or 2 letters..then if he/she gave 2 letters..the next person give 1,2 or 3 letters~ got it? XD ok..if you don't get it..i'll give you an example.

example:first person "a", second person"an"(any word will do =Ddoesn't have to begin with any letter.random^^)third person ="ox" fourth ="and" fifth="in"

so you see,you can either add another letter to make it longer..or cut one letter off which will make it shorter or~~leaving it by having the same number of letters,but different wordsor course =D so you get it?anyway..let's give it a try =)

i'll start with "a" then.anyway..you can repeat with the examples i gave you,only once kay=Dif possible^^

if you still don't understand,..check page 5.lol.i've done some explaination there>_>"

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cut off one letter? Sounds like fun - more games! yay miyano!

Hi - does that count? I'm a fast reader, y'know. ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Bun.

No, the yummy kind. Food yummy, I mean. ~_~ I'm hungry...

miyano

watashi no uta

yeah that counts^^ welcome,celessa,bucket-shot,everyone^^~XD yay~more games.lol~ i'm about to play urs too.hehehz.you can cut out or add or leave it like that. =D
ox XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

LMAO bucket-shot - yeah yeah - I knowz what cha mean O_o

Pie

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

miyano

watashi no uta

ax

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

So

Signature

miyano

watashi no uta

oh

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

I

Signature

miyano

watashi no uta

am

Butterflygirl

The Mask of Zorro

pet

"Love is the only thing you get more of by giving it away" - Tom Wilson

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Pro

Signature

miyano

watashi no uta

wag XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Spin **New friend** ^_^

Signature

miyano

watashi no uta

Hop^^ XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Trip ^^

Signature

miyano

watashi no uta

XD run~ haha.and yeah celessa,i'm new,just joinedabout 5-6 days ago(had a hard time finding the entrance lounge that time.took me hours.heh).i can't seem to catch up with your game because of my brother's downloads.3 at once.gah>< and whenever i reload there's a new word already ><"

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

I knowz lol - its gone insane @_@

just like a few other around here - it's so funness ^_^

Lift

Signature

miyano

watashi no uta

rat~ hahaz.yea XD but mine's easier coz it's not active.=/ too bad>_>

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol haha

You "wish"

Signature

miyano

watashi no uta

owh.forgot that someone used it in the first page^^" edit~hmm..pen

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

@_@ - you kidding me right? I hope you are mentioning the steamed rice in a bun thingy

drop

Signature

miyano

watashi no uta

yea.something like that.bread~^^but edited since there's one in page 1.why?@@"
cat

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

can i join the fun? hmmm... do you like "mice" ^_^' oh... its been 12 hours since the last post, oh well!

Think deeply of simple things.

page 1 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 57 Next » 1,352 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.