Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Userpage troubles - Minitokyo

Userpage troubles

page 1 of 1 14 total items

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Sorry to be complaining again but I'm having trouble uploading my new user page. :( No matter how many time I refresh, clear the cache's and upload again it still doesn't work. Is there any input to ehy this is?

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

AFter you upload the slices, you have to edit the color of any section for it. Then, you can see the new layout.

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I did, I made some parts black, but still it's not worknig.

Signature

Have you checked out the pinned Tutorial in the Art and Design lounge? Practically every userpage question ever asked has been answered there. ;) Even if you have, you'll likely get a quicker answer by posting your question in that thread. Exentric will take care of you. Good luck.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. If i'm correct ur using IE rite? If so u have to have Firefox to upload images. OX

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Quote by KeoughHm.. If i'm correct ur using IE rite? If so u have to have Firefox to upload images. OX

No, I use firefox. But I did try both.
I'll check out the tut.

Edited: Nope, nothing. v___v

Signature

Bah. >_> Having to use Firefox to upload stuff is a load of bull. I usually use Firefox, but uploaded using IE (don't know why..) and it worked like a charm.

Yes, check the tut. It's pinned for reasons such as this. <_<

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I checked, nothing on this situation, it's probably because of the sever changes. And I shouldn't ask there now, because I've already made a thread. =/

Oh yeah, and I can't even change back to default skin.

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

boogybro, ur userpage is fine.
nothing is wrong with it. ^_^
i can see em nicely enough. ^_^

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

That depends on what your seeing, I'm trying to upload my Sasuke userpage but it won't work. :(

Signature

ventures

ventures

rabu rabu <33

don't worry boogybro it happens sometimes..
when I changed my site's userpge it took ages for the layout to change,,
when it actually appeared..it changed back to the orriginal layout..+___+
it just takes time..
*can't wait 4 ur sasuke layout though..*

Signature

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Well, it still isn't working. I wonder is anyone else is having this same problem.

Signature

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

I'm having this prob now. everything is workin fine except for the uploaded "bg" files and the "table" and "menu" headers. I can change back to default skin, and I've tried clearing all cache, cookies, and history, but its not owrking.

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

this is a bug in MT
I'm also having the very same problem
cant really upload the new images and only the old images is showing up.
we just need to wait sheq to fix this up.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.