Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Me! Another Newbie - Minitokyo

Me! Another Newbie

page 1 of 1 18 total items

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

Hi... i'm another newbie.... one of about... a million i guess. It'd be great if I could get help getting used to this site: it truly looks really nice!

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Nizna

Nizna

How Troublesome...

Hi!! Just walk around the pages, make comments, friends and add to groups!! Its simple and the only problem is that u wont let the computer never again! About friends... start with me! Ill add u to my list... ^-^=
Have a nice day!

Signature

Thanks to Sakura Hyuuga, I'm yet a Neji and Hinata fan too^.^=

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Yes - welcome to MT lol - one of a million? We are getting closer there - hehe...

Name's Celessa - and enjoy your stay ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

Yeah, have fun here. Read the rules if you haven't yet.

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

um one question... how do i "add friends to my list?" ^^'' yea i think i should read the rules first. Thanks a lot!

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Ahh man i'm way behind. Hiya MoonlightEternity, and Welcome to MT happy Lv'ln

Hi, and welcome to MT! Ireally hope you enjoy your stay and have a happy holiday and a safe and restful New Year!

C Ya,
Neriko

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hello MoonlightEternity, pleased to meet ya! welcome to MT and please try to have as much fun as possible. if you need any help at all, just let me know. hope we can be pals, cya around!

Signature Image

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hiya welcome to the forum! If you need help go here http://support.minitokyo.net/
Enjoy your stay!

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

^_^ hi there! enjoy your stay... and i hope that you're gonna like it here! i'll just add you to my friendslist ok?

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Hi!^_^ Welcome to MT!

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by MoonlightEternityum one question... how do i "add friends to my list?" ^^'' yea i think i should read the rules first. Thanks a lot!

first off welcome to MT MoonlightEternity. to add friends is simple.

for instance to add me to your list. click on my avatar , then click on the ADD TO friendlist button [located on the left side below my av].

also remember to write in peoples guestbooks.

k- hope that helped.

adieu

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

I figured it out already, but thanks a lot neways! ^^

Signature Image

Demonchild

DemonChild

welcome and yes this site is really great i love all the pictures/walls people make,someday i might even post one up,but until i learn a few thing on my adobe i can't right now but hey hope you see ya around the site ^^

Your fate will soon be over.

Hey, Welcome to MT! enjoy your stay!

hey im a newbie and have no clue how things work around here lol if i could get any tips or well..... anything that would be great lol thanx :)

Serika

Serika

Forgotten Innocence

Hello and welcome. ^^ I'm pretty new around here, as well. But the community is very nice and helpful. You should have no problems fitting in. See you around. *waves*

It takes a great deal of courage to find the light within your own heart.

DeeDee

DeeDee

Deadly Beauty

Hey MoonlightEternity!!!!
This is great, that you came to mt!!! Any problem you have I will most likely help you in any way, buut I dont know everything!! :P
I really hope you have a wonderful time here, like I do!!!
Ill add you as a friend, and hope we get along :)
ByeBye*

Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.