Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 traveling - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

usually on holidays more people travel......
soo....
where're you going? have gone?
and where's your fav. place to travel to??
yeah...that stuff...

I'm not going anywhere -_- especially since I have a cold.....last time I did that my ear popped and I felt like someone punched one whole side of my face
GOOD ADVICE: DON'T GO ON A PLANE IF YOUR NOSE IS STUFFED

well i like air cuz its usually the fastest
anyway im not goin anywhere for this holiday..just stayin home with all my friends...home will always be my fav place ^^

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

i agree with chopstix air much faster and not to mention more funner

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Staying here on the rok.... -_-;;

I prefer air when I'm going somewhere. It's fastest.

However! If I want a comfortable, relaxed journey, I'd take sea. Mmm, cruise...

phl

phl

Gone

I'm going nowhere this year. Just got to relax at home after these hard months I had with school and other stuff...

I agree that plane is fastest (and that's usually what I'm looing for), but I'd say I prefer land. Running in a car with your friends, listening to whatever music you please, singing along, laughing out very loud, and all the other stuff you can't do when you're in a plane 'cause it's public...

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

when I was thinking of sea I was thinking of cruise too^^......
but yup plane's fastest way to travel.........I think...

i like sea cause the boat rocks back and forth
also it is nicer than a plane cause it's always so cramped when you sit too long.
planes are faster but they aren't very comfortable
it's also very good to stand in the front of the ship when it's moving. it's really windy and nice

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

Air for me if its long distance. If the flight is say San Francisco to Los Angeles then I would rather drive. I hate dealing with security at the airport. and the time you have to wait for arrival and waiting for checkout luggage once you arrive at destination airport.

sakuralim

Love is ......

hehe ^^ as for me, I would like to try all, travel by air, sea and land. yeah >.< But since I have traveled by air and land. I can't wait travel by sea ^^
hmm, as where will I go. I would like to go to Japan, China, Hong Kong than maybe German, and Canada ^^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.