Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Promise you kept for the 2004!!!! XD - Minitokyo

Promise you kept for the 2004!!!! XD

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Yo everyone, all my friends here in MT. ^^

I know I haven't been around much and chat lately and how, well, I'm gonna be gone for the x-mas break. "need to get away for alittle bit to the snowy mountains and give myself to think about what happen this year." XD I won't be back til next year. So I'll wish all here a merry x-mas and happy new year firends and everyone here in MT. ^^

Anyways, this year so many things happen for myself some good some bad, all and all, I learn a deal of lessons this year. I wouldn't say I finish ahead this year but I would say I finish a more intelligent person this year. ^^

I'm sure many of us just saying to themselves that I just wish I have done better this year. the could of and should of....

"I didn't see theres already a new year resolution list post up but I guess I can go with this, did you mange to succesfully kept your promise or improve yourself for this year of 2004!!!" XD

Care to share with us your success and triumph of 2004 ?!?! ^^

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! XO

You're leaving too? Damn. Well I have to understand... so... have fun up in the snowy mountains... and uh... I'll cya next year... everyone will miss ya. =(

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

err... none?

seems like i am still the hopeless guy from before... ^_^'

ghost945

ghost945

Otaku

list of bad:
dumped by girlfriend; >.<
found a decent job which should be good but too much pressure from it which is bad; OX
waist measure up by 1inch ... :sweat:
bloody industrial actions had blocked my results release; >=(

list of good:
found a decent job; XP
watched great animes; XD
still able to come to MT to enjoy. :D

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

errr, none? ^_^' and Frosty's leaving?! ;__; *hugs* i'll miss ya, Frosty! ^^ hav fun in the snowy mountains and build yourself a Frosty the snowman! ^__^ merry christmas and happy holidays, Frosty, and cya next year!

Signature

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

I miss you Frosty and meri kurisumasu ^^ Uhm I want to buy more anime/anime game magazines for my scan gallery :D

Signature

HikariSukunami

HikariSukunami

Hikari means light...

Hi Frosty, I missed you tons and I'll be missing you more now... -_- *sigh* Well, have fun with your Christmas and I can't wait to see you more next year! You can make sure that I'll look forward to that!! :) Anyway, I only have 3 resolutions last year and I think I accomplished all of them during the year 2003-2004 and here they are...

1. Stay advance (and on top) of my classes
2. Make new friends
3. Talk to my crush

Lol, I know, they're not much and they may not even be resolutions, but I guess, accomplishing them is all that matters now!! ^_^' Well, I was able to accomplish the 1st one because I'm a 'school freak,' and I just hate not being able to stay ahead among my peers... I don't think receiving awards was much of an accomplishment and I'm not even sure why I put that as my resolution, though... As for the 2nd one, I was able to accomplish that with the help of MT and school... I feel blessed and ever soooo grateful to have met you all and became my friends!!! XD The 3rd one's credit probably goes to my best friend and friends at school, because if it weren't for their 'black mail' and 'threats,' I don't think I would EVER have the guts to even say 'hi' to my crush... ahaha *laughs nervously* x_x Anyway, I hope to hear from you again, Frosty, and have a wonderful Christmas to you too!!! :D

In the presence of the light, there can be no darkness...

-Taka Sukunami

u'r going to the snowy mountains? are u going skiing???
hope u have fun out there and don't catch a cold, those are a pain to have over the holidays OX
well... really never make new years resolutions, they never stick on me
but i should of studied studied harder for my first term of gr 10, my report card sucked x_x
well have a merry chirstmas and happy new years

I have none *laugh* ^_^;
See ya around then and have a wonderful vacation.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Hey Frosty, Have fun on your vacation! And as for the good thing that I have done this year..or accomplished..

-Gotten better with drawings skills
-Got a rabbit
-Didnt cut my hair
-Obtained a few good anime
-Found MT

Thats all for now. See you next year!

Signature

LunarRockStar

LunarRockStar

** LIVE **

hehe let see for 2004. other than have improve my GPA abit and got some new college friends, nothing much. :nya:

Signature Image

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

frostieeee hiiiiiiiii to chuuuuuuuu =]
promises?! I'm not good at keep promises ^o^''
broken = promise-breaker
nodssss..that's why she's so broken ^o^ YAAAAY!!!
...I'm no making sense..but just pretend I am kkii =D because..because yeahhh lemme think sucesses I had...is probably..I learned that there is there is at least someone in the world who cares for you ^o^ and it's okay to be happy...it's okay..to hate people...because I'm a human who is imperfect in everything!! and there is always room for improvement ^o^ I also learned that...I mistaken lotsa of crushes for good friends ^o^'' yaaaaay seee how weird I amm....I'm rambling weeee..you know whyyy cuz I went high on drugs..no I'm joking..I just been reading too much history textbook and eating candie canes..yep..=o= shoshoshoooo..did I meantion merrrrri christmasssu to you!! and happi neww yearrrrrr hope to see you soon nodsss =D

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

CrabbyCandy

CrabbyCandy

~Be free~

mm. I fought you are already gone for x-mas, ^_^ oh wells. its too late for x-mas but happy nerw years frosty.

well the goods for this year will have to be getting myself a steady good pay and fun job for this year. not much this year maybe more good stuff next year.

Thats all for now. cya next year! ;)

~Be free~
Signature

lol.... so frostiee is gone for x-mas too. ^.^ Hope you'll have fun. ^.^
something good for this year?!?!
well let see lol.
got to be a finalist on this year urban debate league.
got to try some sat exam and got an okay score.
got an intermship to a law office.
got to talk to my first crush lol.
got to know this place an meet some interesting ppl.

I think this year has been a good year. lol. ^o^ Hope next year will be even better. lol. ^.~

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.