Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Christmas Time - Minitokyo

A Christmas Time

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I wont to say everyone here that I'm happy that I'm join. I just want to say some wishes for the magick time of christmas. So... I wish you all happy and a lot of worm. I hope that you will joy your presents :). I want to say thanks a lot of peopel here :).... you all are so nice :). I wish you that your New Year will be great and magick. I hope that everyday in yours lifes will be amazing. So I hope that we can realy be friends :). Take care everyone and make your dremas come true.
Emi
Ps. I wish that you'll be do a lot of great wallpapers as now :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Ohhh.......Thank you Emi!!! ^^
This is so sweet!! XD
I wish you Merry Christmas nad Happy New Year too!!!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

^^ thnk u Emi. Hope's ur X-mas is just as great as mine altho i'm sure it should be lol.

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

wish you a very happy christmas too, emi. and a very merry christmas to everyone as well! ^^ christmas IS magical...no matter how bad things get, this time always manages to seem great.
anyways, have a very merry christmas again! and thanks for the wishes! ^^

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

Merrily Merry Christmasu! (ah buying the presents was quite something ^^)

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Queen-Of-The-Damned

+Tormented soul of the undead+

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas,too.Hopefully yours will be better than mine will most likely be....I'm gonna be stuck with Rociel.... ~_~

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I wish you Merry Christmas
et comme on di en francais joyeux NOE l!!!!!!!!

EternityInRuins

EternityInRuins

The Fallen Angel

Quote by Queen-Of-The-DamnedI hope you have a wonderful Christmas,too.Hopefully yours will be better than mine will most likely be....I'm gonna be stuck with Rociel.... ~_~

HEY!whats wrong with being with me during christmas?!hmph!& you say i'm an evil big brother?little sisters are the evil ones!
oh,sorry.Merry Christmas Emi.hope you have a good one.(i hope Kaete's is awful though)

"Thinking of you wherever you are.I pray for our sorrows to end & hope that our hearts will blend.Now I'll step forward to realize this wish."
-Rociel Chase-
Signature Image

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Merry Cristmas and a Happy New Year, too, with lots of anime! Have great fun and health and let's wish for a world made of love and peace!
http://img155.exs.cx/img155/6104/digicharat4yz.gif

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

Nizna

Nizna

How Troublesome...

So sweet!! Tanx and merry christmas too!!

Signature

Thanks to Sakura Hyuuga, I'm yet a Neji and Hinata fan too^.^=

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

thanks for yours greatings.:)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.