Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Personal Settings / Avatar doesn't change - Minitokyo

Personal Settings / Avatar doesn't change

page 1 of 1 7 total items

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

I'd like to change my avatar but somehow the upload thing doesn't work and it shows the old one. I already tried yesterday, so it's not like it'll show up after pressing F5. Maybe a coding problem?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Same here actually. Been working on it for nearly two and a half days now. Hm... still the same I believe, though the sig somehow works. Can't help ya - sorry - I'd rather wait it out.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

My avatar wont' change either. Poopy.

Signature

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

mhmm.. yeah.. have got the same problem... ~.+

Signature Image

Asahi

Asahi

gone

me too.

but i dont thing that they will fix the problem in the next days. XD

MT was offline very often in the last few days. Maybe they tried out new coding stuff or something like this so it does not work properly now. So they will fix this problem soon, too, I guess.

same here. my yuuhi avatar was here but now it went baq to eyes.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.