Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chrno Crusade - Minitokyo

Chrno Crusade

Tagged under Chrno Crusade

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

I been searching on the groups index and i found something: MT dont have a Chrno Crusade group o.oU,so,if u like the anime or just wanna learn about it,visit: http://groups.minitokyo.net/chrnocrusade/

K I R A B O S H I !

es un buen anime pero para nada me gusto el final , eso fue lo que lo malogro todo a la serie

O________o say what?? i wish i knew spanish! ;_;

i LOVE chrono! :D

Linachan

Linachan

Uchuu ichi

Quote by rikkoO________o say what?? i wish i knew spanish! ;_;i LOVE chrono! :D

lol XD xnla said that he liked the anime but not the ending. I love chrno too, such a sad yet amazing anime.

Signature
Funga fu fu, funga fu fu, funga fu fu...

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

Yea...i havent watch chorno crusade before but i would really love to watch it if i had the chance....since i'm a fan of chrono trigger...lol....

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

Chrno Crusade is yet another failed adaptation of the original manga. Frankly the show's a mess of presentation and story. The ending was only satisfactorily in regards to the two leads.

Compare to the manga where the buildup to the final battle and what happens in it and the final ending where a tearful yet fulfilling conclusion was shown, it is obvious the manga is of excellent quality whereas the anime falls flat on its face.

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Chrno Crusade is a good anime and manga but the missed some parts from the manga.

Signature

Linachan

Linachan

Uchuu ichi

Quote by NitengoukiChrno Crusade is yet another failed adaptation of the original manga. Frankly the show's a mess of presentation and story. The ending was only satisfactorily in regards to the two leads.
Compare to the manga where the buildup to the final battle and what happens in it and the final ending where a tearful yet fulfilling conclusion was shown, it is obvious the manga is of excellent quality whereas the anime falls flat on its face.

oh I will have to read the manga then! thanks

Signature
Funga fu fu, funga fu fu, funga fu fu...

The anime was amazing i liked it much better then the manga.

The manga and the anime had a difference in the story. I liked the manga better because the story and plot was clearer besides in the manga Joshua and Azmaria had more scenes. Hehe...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

I love chrnono crusade^_^the manga is quite different,seeing as nothing really happens between chrno and you know in the series :sweat:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

I love the anime but yeah, the ending was not a good one. It had me crying at the end. T^T Chrno so rocks!!

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

OH i ve heard and read about this show its very cool i just wish it would come on tv rather thatn just on dvd

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

I only saw a few eps of the seires. But from what i saw it's pretty good.

I have to agree. I love the series up until about episode 20, at that point I really wanted a more positive ending, or something that contiued on.. But I still do like the series.

Signature

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

why?! why?! spolier:
why crhono die!? ;0;

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

dvx

dvx

Otaku

I love this show. Even though the ending ended alright. But still a show really worth watching.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

This was a good Show and hope that they can somehow make more!(You never know ?)

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

I wish I could read the manga. I'll get a scanlation some time. The anime is very good. It is very sparkly (sparklies are good things ^^), and the nun is a babe... Too bad Chrno died. BTW Chrno Chrusade is far apart from Chrono Trigger. Chrno Chrusade is very sacreligious though... 0_o

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

i somehow feel that they whould have more action packs, cause they way they make the final showdown was so short and kind of dissappointing. i was like O_O huh ? that's it.... those who watched the anime, could have the same feeling i guess or mayb not ?

Quote by Linachan

Quote by rikkoO________o say what?? i wish i knew spanish! ;_;i LOVE chrono! :D

lol XD xnla said that he liked the anime but not the ending. I love chrno too, such a sad yet amazing anime.

I agree it is an amazing anime

You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.

I like Chrno crusade, but that end is so sad :(

Nya! pk tenia k hablar espa

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.