Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite pilot in maccross? - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite pilot in maccross?

Tagged under Macross

page 1 of 1 11 total items

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

I like more Max Sterling he is a good pilot, i think if he can be soo good like Roy?:):D and what do you like of this serie?

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

Roy Fokker was my favorite although i think Max would have eventually bested him. And the macross series it great.

Hikaru07

Hikaru07

Pilot VF-1 Valkyrie

Hikaru Ichijo...is a great Pilot... and Character....

jojo

Hikaru07
Pilot VF-1 Valkyrie
MACROSS TV SERIES
Signature

Autlus

False god of the last battle

Isamu from macross plus.

Max, of course. The guy was the epitome of cool.

Ferio

The Flame Alchemist

Max Jenius, of course. He is the best one in all Macross and he eve gets a Captain job in Macross 7. Isamu Dyson is good too, but Max rocks more.

Max, he is the best in all macross saga and in second place too close of Max, Roy Fokker

raymi

raymi

Fight for freedom...

Well for me the coolest and best pilot is Roy in due to this experience.He's the leader of the skull squadron.

A little plus, I like this conception of honor, Roy is ready to die for those he wants to protect! That's why he is the best pilot for me

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'm going to go with Roy as well. It takes a certain kind of man to get shot through your cockpit (in space), land your craft, walk to your girlfriend's apartment and start playing guitar before slowly dying from blood loss.

Truly I have a dizzying intellect.

Max Max Max

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Top 3 for me is

1.Max Jenius(He's an awesome ace)
2.Roy Focker(A great experienced pilot with a wonderful sense of honor)
3.Hikaru Ichijou(He improved as a pilot once he got more experienced)

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.