Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do u think about the ppl that complain about walls delete - Minitokyo

What do u think about the ppl that complain about walls delete

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Well i read a minutes ago another thread complaining about some mod delete his walls,and,i was thinking of this ppl,and,well i'm getting tired of read only threads that say: Someone delete my walls or my scans. And they talk shit about the mods and GD,but i just wanna say to them: Move on!,if they delete youre walls or scans is for a reason,you never gonna see Keltosh in front of his PC saying: This guy is a sucker i will delete his walls.
Maybe is ok that some ppl submit its first walls,but,some ppl submit like 10 walls and the 10 look the same,some cute scan,a bigger scan in the back and some blurry on it,and thats it,and the worst part of this is that only for the cute scan,this kind of walls are populars,is really sad to me ,that u cant use a image cause is to overused on "3 layouts walls".
I think this ppl dont understand one thing that MT make to some ppl: You just want to improve youre walling techniques,is wonderful just to see some work from Dernier Cri-Sama or sammo-sama and say: i wanna learned how to do that,and each day i see that some ppl improve their techniques (Like my big bro Star-Kun) and when u see that someone get upset cause his walls dont have enought quality and get delete,is kinda annoying.

Sorry for this crappy thread,but i just wanna say the things that came across my mind,this is the probe that my english sux xD,but anyway,i wanna know what do u think about this ppl.

And thanx to the mods and GD for this choice of deleting low quality walls,maybe little by little this will make MT a kooler place(well,this is an awesome community anyway xD)

K I R A B O S H I !

I dont agree, i just read that same thread. That guy DID get defensive, but honestly, how would you feel if you spent lotsa time on a pic and just have it deleted by one guy who thinks its not up to par with others. Everybodys pics cant be perfect, and I think you guys (Mods, admins, members) should be alittle more forgiving around here. Im lookin around and all i see is people looking for help b/c the faq is very unclear and hard to understand. It leaves alot of questions unanswered. You cant expect everyone here to sit in front of their computer all day making perfect graphics and understanding every concept.

Defender of the Misunderstood

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I believe in one thing - higher quality scans and wallpapers are the way to go.

NO Ripping - geez. X_x - that is all.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by CelessaI believe in one thing - higher quality scans and wallpapers are the way to go.

i concur. ~_~

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Also, a lot of the times, walls/scans are deleted by bots after reports and whatnot. I had submitted a wall a while ago that took my long hours to complete. And somehow, it was deleted by a bot. Me and sammo are working on getting this sorted out. But I can understand some people's frustration of having a wall deleted. I mean, you shouldn't go ranting and flaming in the forum, it's probably better to just PM whoever deleted it or another mod and discuss it privately.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

n.n By myself i will erase some of my walls,cause i dont like em,i dont have some big knowledge on photoshop,and i dont pass all the day in front of my computer making walls,even if someone pay me i cant do that,i just have fun making walls,if some mod delete my work,is ok,is not the end of my life,i may improve my techniques and pull out another wall,i think that is always good have an evolution.

K I R A B O S H I !

Quote by ultimaslairAlso, a lot of the times, walls/scans are deleted by bots after reports and whatnot. I had submitted a wall a while ago that took my long hours to complete. And somehow, it was deleted by a bot. Me and sammo are working on getting this sorted out. But I can understand some people's frustration of having a wall deleted. I mean, you shouldn't go ranting and flaming in the forum, it's probably better to just PM whoever deleted it or another mod and discuss it privately.

Well, it isnt clear on how to PM people...maybe that guy was just trying to get some info/help

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Yeah,maybe is frustrating that someone delete youre wall,but instead of say: mods go to h311 in a thread,u can always write them a PM,or write on his/her userpage,and to animefan,i think that the policy is clear,even to ppl that dont understand to much the english.

K I R A B O S H I !

Where did IP say go to hell?

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by CelessaI believe in one thing - higher quality scans and wallpapers are the way to go.

can't agreed more.

Me personally only add fav to works that are high in qualities and efforts.
It is sad to c little effort spent in making walls in MT.

Well that just my opinion.

About people that complain about having walls deleted? I get the impression they somehow think they're special.

As for these kinds of comment...

Quote by animefan8how would you feel if you spent lotsa time on a pic and just have it deleted by one guy who thinks its not up to par with others.

Geez. Think about that for a minute. What am I supposed to feel? Rejected? Discriminated against?

Debatably crap wall is deleted by "one guy who thinks its not up to par with others". Okay.
Said wall is obviously not up to par. The mods confer and delete things. The same standards are applied to all MT members.

I fail to see how a deletion, or any amount of deletions, could be unfair.

drum4life

~Individual~

Some I agree with, Some I dont. Some people have great walls that get deleted cause there not perfect, but sometimes when crappy ones are deleted people get TOO defensive which is annoying. If they have a great wall that is deleted, then they should PM the mods and talk it out with them.

Quote by bucket-shotAbout people that complain about having walls deleted? I get the impression they somehow think they're special.
As for these kinds of comment...

Quote by animefan8how would you feel if you spent lotsa time on a pic and just have it deleted by one guy who thinks its not up to par with others.

Geez. Think about that for a minute. What am I supposed to feel? Rejected? Discriminated against?
Debatably crap wall is deleted by "one guy who thinks its not up to par with others". Okay.
Said wall is obviously not up to par. The mods confer and delete things. The same standards are applied to all MT members.
I fail to see how a deletion, or any amount of deletions, could be unfair.

Yea, when I made that quote, i had a decent wall that was deleted. It was great, but since it wasnt as good as all the other walls that take 7 hours to make it was deleted. But in some instances, it CAN be unfair, but those are seldom.

Danael

Danael

Ecchi Archangel

Quote by Rebel-Soul-Kaze...,i dont have some big knowledge on photoshop,and i dont pass all the day in front of my computer making walls,even if someone pay me i cant do
that,i just have fun making walls,if some mod delete my work,is ok,is
not the end of my life,i may improve my techniques and pull out another
wall,i think that is always good have an evolution.

I couldn't agree more. I for one haven't submitted many walls (2 actually) and one of them has been erased (about 5 hours ago). I cannot spend eternities in front of Corel to get a wall done so it takes me forever to put out even one. I admit that putting it together might have taken me about a couple hour's work... but getting my back picture to come out provocative (what... so photography does not count as artistic merit here eh!) and an angel scan to come out with its wings as it should took me about 2 weeks.
But the deal is... SO WHAT if they erase it. At the end of the day it's MT's loss not mine. I'll probably integrate some other stuff in (but I really doubt it) and resubmit. Mad no, frustrated yes, especially since comments like

Quote by Rebel-Soul-Kaze...
I think this ppl dont understand one thing that MT make to some ppl:
You just want to improve youre walling techniques,...

are somewhat correct. We are here to improve but if they are erased then how the hell do we learn. Are we here just for the fun of walling or are we to put a little more "aesthetics" (art) into them?

Anyway, lets keep on walling... maybe one of these days the rest will get the idea...

Did you ever notice how in the Bible, whenever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?
Signature

Cannibal

Cannibal

Kreitis Prokreo

I had the same problem with some drawings I posted... after one after the other disappeared I did send in a complaint, but I do know how moderators are, so I tagged along... Still it's just what some people said:
When you spent a lot of time with something, and want to hear critics and all that, you get a little heated up about deletions because of slight touches of something that could be considered "unallowed". In my case I felt this as being especially wrong, since I found other images that were allowed, but had similar amounts of nudity and such stuff.

However it wasn't worth the trouble to get them back..

Signature
:: [Hispanime] :: Also drop by my humble webpage sometime.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.