Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you could be an anime sidekick/tag-along which one would u be - Minitokyo

If you could be an anime sidekick/tag-along which one would u be

page 1 of 1 8 total items

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

And who would you be following around as your little sidekick self?

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

I would be a rabid face bititng monket who wields to knives for knee stabbing. I would follow around a crazy jester dude who killed everything because he's pissed off.

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by Ratkin45I would be a rabid face bititng monket who wields to knives for knee stabbing. I would follow around a crazy jester dude who killed everything because he's pissed off.

lol i wuz looking for existing anime/games but that works fine too. i like that idea

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I would be Kirika Yumura from Noir....she looks so sweet but then she would kill you before you knew what happened....thats who I would be. You would never expect me to be a killer ^_* but It would suck to have to follow Mireille...oh well she would still be a great killer ^_^.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by winxfairykayI would be Kirika Yumura from Noir....she looks so sweet but then she would kill you before you knew what happened....thats who I would be. You would never expect me to be a killer ^_* but It would suck to have to follow Mireille...oh well she would still be a great killer ^_^.

gotta love noir

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

I would definitely be Ed from Bebop. She goes where she wants, does what she wants, whenever she
wants. She also reminds me of me. I'm really good at like two things, but other than that I'm a complete
maniac.

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by aestroI would definitely be Ed from Bebop. She goes where she wants, does what she wants, whenever she
wants. She also reminds me of me. I'm really good at like two things, but other than that I'm a complete
maniac.

yeah ed is crazy awesome.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

SpiritWolf8356

Night Walker

I'd follow sesshou-sama! ^___^ Then I'd get him, and I'd get to play with adorable little Rin. (Never mind the fact that he'd probably get aggravated with me and kill me...)

Veni. Vidi. Velcro.
I came. I saw. I got stuck.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.