Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Pet of Your Own... - Minitokyo

A Pet of Your Own...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Ok...let's just say that you could choose a variety of animals IN THIS WORLD that could be your personal pet...one that would never hurt you and would always love and listen to what you tell them. And then you could choose a pet out of the mythological creatures. What kind of pets would you have and why?

If I were to choose, I'd choose a tiger from this world, and a phoenix from uh, you know where. I could say that they both are a part of my personality, the uh, anger and you guys know the other part, kinda like the fierceness. Ugh! I don't know how to say it!

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

First, I'd want a peregrine falcon. They are awesome! They are the fastest animals alive, which, added to my love of aviation, makes me think they are really cool.

Mythologically, I'd take a dragon. Moreover, a dragon that breathes fire, flies, flies fast, red scales, and sharp claws. As we all can tell, I like fire; I believe that flight and speed are awesome; red is my favorite color; claws are also cool to me, and they would help make it a fighting force to be reckoned with...

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

autumnchill

autumnchill

I was thinking about a dragon...but I love great birds like the phoenix. They also have talons, and I believe that they also have the gift of fire. Fire, is also my favorite element. A phoenix will always be my favorite! Yup!

Inuhanyoumiko5

Inuhanyoumiko5

A CRAZY PERSON! MUHAHAHAHA!

I would love to have a fire dragon! It would be so nice to me and red and it wuld have to be potective of me but not too much. It would help me when im in trouble and be smart enough to help with homewrk. xP Mythical creatures are awesome. Anywho as in real pets...I would want a dlphin. I love to swim and they are smart and pretty. I wold swim with them all the time. =D

When i'm bored I count the buckels on my straight jacket...
FEAR ME! >_<

tetsunoske

tetsunoske

a fallen angel destined to save

well i think i would go with the white wolf , well because i always been a wolf fan for a long time,and i could say that the white tiger , well i guess its because of the chinese calendar ,september's the month of my birth and the tiger is the symbol of that month

for me...the world...consist of the people i love.if those people are not here,its as if the world never existed

autumnchill

autumnchill

nice............

i wub tigers soooo much. ^^ in fact, i have my own right now.
tho it is imaginary, but very much alive to me! lol, heh.

nice animals...............i absolutely LOVE mythical creatures, inuhanyoumiko. ^^

and wolves kik major ass! lol

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.