Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Selling Naruto Calendar 2005 - Minitokyo

Selling Naruto Calendar 2005

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

If anyone is interested, they are selling it at YesAsia for 22$ w/o shipping but I recently bought one from them and I need some money so if you are interested, I am reselling it for flat rate of $20. Shipping is free of charge. Please PM me if you are interested. I accept payments made through paypal.

It is still brand new, no torn sheets or wrinkled edges at all. I haven't even put it up yet.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I'll take it if no one else has claimed it :)

i already have it, but I don't want to rip out the pages to hang it or to scan it. I'll gladly take a second one so I can use it for scans :D I'll even credit you as the source ;)

Please get back to me with the necessary PayPal info at 'addy removed hehe' , and make sure the subject line reads "naruto calendar" so I don't think it's spam.

Thanks!

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

Its been sold :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.