Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Role Playing Anime - Minitokyo

Role Playing Anime

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Any gamers here who have favorite "role play style" anime?

I'm talking you have your token Wizard, Fighter, Thief, Cleric, etc.

Gotta love ROLW, but Rune Soldier Louie seems to fit the bill, though I've only seen the first DVD.

Beet The Vandal Buster has some serious RPG flavor to it, but more like a videogame RPG. It's alot of fun though.

-Luo out

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

My 1st RPG Anime heroic-fantasy was Lodoss to Senki the last ones are Dragon Half so funny and Rune Soldier funny as well, I saw 2 DVDs and read some plot for others, can get serious after but don't know more. No sploiler.

I plan to see .Hack and Slayers

Yodelforcookie

Yodelforcookie

As days go by...

.hack//SIGN
My favorite anime ^_^
Slayers is quirky to say the least, but a good time.

"Man created an acid rain that now washes away the sandcastles he built.
...or perhaps he needed it to wash away... all his deeply hidden secrets..."

Kaisune

Kaisune

Priestess/catgirl/Heavyax/Senshi

I like literate bookstyle RPs, they suit me the best. ^^

My four anime personalities...
KAgome, Ichigo, SUbaru, (Sailor) NEptune
Signature
The Sailor Senshi of the Galaxy-Sailor Moon RP

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

.hack//sign, its the only RPG anime i've seen, and i love it!

Signature Image

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

I started with "Hourglass of Summer" 2 weeks ago. nice done. but playing it on the PC is a pain in the butt. It's a DVD based game.

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

I like playing Ghost in the Shell, not really a RPG but more of a action game. I really like the cute bots! They're so cool! And the movie reply is awesome, shows mini clips (not related to the anime but to the game missions).

Signature Image

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

How could I forget about Slayers?! ^_^' I have yet to see all of .hack, but then I saw that there's a Twilight series out with Chibis. That looks really cute! =^_^=

Quote by heavens-DragonI like playing Ghost in the Shell, not really a RPG but more of a action game. I really like the cute bots! They're so cool! And the movie reply is awesome, shows mini clips (not related to the anime but to the game missions).

I have the one for PS1 and I love it. Are you talking about the new PS2 one?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.