Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 problem with my website button - Minitokyo

problem with my website button

page 1 of 1 6 total items

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

as the help button said, i made a 88x31 .gif little banner and clicked on the update button.

for some wierd reason no banner appeared and instead appeared the name of the file as a text link ?_?

now i want just to have the normal text as the website link and it appears both in my page.

is it a server problem?

RouSi

Love's Angel

Yes, i have the same problem as you. I hope the webmasters reply us.

Signature Image

Asahi

Asahi

gone

its an old problem.. maybe they will fix it or not... who knows it .. o_0 ^_^'

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

ooh... that's conforting O_o

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

i can't get my button to show up either. is there a way that we could give the url instead of uploading it from our HD? When the site doesn't have to deal with your HD, there seem to be less quirks like this.

yes, i know it doesn't make logical sense. But it's true

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

And here I thought I was the only one with the problems...... ^_^' Well, maybe they'll fixed it soon...

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.