Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Woot! Introducing . . . me! - Minitokyo

Woot! Introducing . . . me!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Hiya everyone! I don't know what people usually write here but what the heck!

First, I joined five weeks ago, completely forgot, discovered this site yesterday, tried to join again and realised I was already a member! Yayness!

Oh, a little bit about me. I'm Australian (no, I do not wrestle crocodiles, contrary to popular belief) I'm 18 and female! I live to watch anime, or watch anime to live . . . either one works! I'm an aspiring actor, both in voice work and screen, and I love to draw!

Tada! *bows*

I'm not obsessed . . . just overly enthusiastic!
Signature

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Hello.
Welcome to MT.
hope you enjoy your new home.
Better read the Policy's/Sticky threads.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Hello and welcome to MT!! Hope you like it here!! :)

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hiya welcome to the forum! if you need help go here http://support.minitokyo.net/
enjoy your stay!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Keiyosu, Welcome to MT and Happy lvl'n.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by keiyosuOh, a little bit about me. I'm Australian (no, I do not wrestlecrocodiles, contrary to popular belief) I'm 18 and female! I live to
watch anime, or watch anime to live . . . either one works! I'm an
aspiring actor, both in voice work and screen, and I love to draw!
Tada! *bows*

well you sound very interesting keiyosu. welcome to mt and im sure you 'll meet lots of people and have a great time. :)

i hope you post some of your drawings.

adieu

not much to say...hmmm...welcome...?? any couldnt say hope u like it here...cuz u joined 5 weeks ago and forgot about hte site...??? that is weird....well...instead saying welcome...y not say welcome back...that sounds much...hmmm...rite??? i think u understand all the rules rite...??? ;)

Signature Image

hmmm hi! ...yeah..I'm kinda knew here too so welcome and.....Have fun I guess.. ^_^'

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

It's nice to meet you. Welcome to MT! I hope you really have a great time here and I hope to talk to you again. Bye bye ^__^

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Hi! The name's Scarlet (like that wasn't obvious enough... it's writen just there... O_o)
Well, I joined yesterday and was amazed at how talkative people are 'round here. So hope you enjoy it!

--Scarlet

Serika

Serika

Forgotten Innocence

Hello and welcome! ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay here. You'll find the community here is pretty easy to fit into and quite helpful, I'll bet. It's a really nice site. Hope to see you around! *waves*

It takes a great deal of courage to find the light within your own heart.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.