Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 petition - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

susan chan has been banned and i must say i don't understand why ... i would like her to be unbanned

Quote by Nuriko

Quote by Susan-chan
~note : this a comment made by susan on a recent wall of her~
well....what can i say....i have to hurry....if i want to reach that 100th level....-_- i have to made....hmm..more 40 wallpaper....
hope u like this one..it's a kind of abstract..but i like the girl so much..:)

And, it looks like you posted this after biri's last warning. So, you're banned.

if she has been banned for that sentence i think it isn't very fair. I understand susan's sentence as some way of speaking. She surely just wanted to say it on a funny way ...
She had 50 walls deleted and was going to stop walling ... it was so bad because she is a good artist according to me. She had posted a new wall with that comment ; for me, it's just some funny comment ...

i would like her to be unbanned because according to me it's a nice person and a good artist. I'm sure she didn't wanted to do bad things. Well, i don't know the whole story ...

i know she had freetimes currently so it sure justify the fact she posted some wallpapers in 1 or 2 days ( if the reason of banning was that she didn't take a long time to make a new wall )

and i don't think her new ones were from bad quality ...
edit : one of her last walls is in the top fav submission of the day

i think she is one of the member who contributes the most here and that she is really talented

please consider this post as a petition to unban susan
it's maybe not my job to do it ... but i think someone has to do it and susan is a great friend to me. Please answer if you want susan to be unbanned too

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

I totally agree with you!!!
You said the same me wanted to say!
I have the same opinion like you! I support you!

So please unban her!! Please!

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

Edina-chan

Edina-chan

Little alchemist

Me too,i agree!
She didn't do anything...Susan-chan's a nice person,and she really like her "job".

"The key to open the door is in your hand..."

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

she got banned?
dang....
well she did went a lil too much on the leves, but this is in no way against the rule.
so what if she wanted to raise her level, all of her walls followed th rule and not being crappy and all. she didnt deserve it. I'd say she should be unbanned.

EDIT> I just read biri's warning. in his post, there was no saying about if she posted another wall she'd be banned. it says if she whined. she didnt really whined. she just made another wallpaper to raise her level. thats it.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

I agree with you,Susan Chan is a important member in here,i dont know the whole history (maybe Nuriko or some mod has some different side)but i support you until someone probe that she did something wrong

K I R A B O S H I !

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Susan-chan banned?... I can not believe this poor her indeed.
I know MT is not a competition of level, I think level is irrelevant but I dont think that reazon is enough to banned her.
I vote to re-admit here in MT.
Please Nuriko be tolerant this time I know susan-chan will understand finally and she will do the things right next time.

That is my honest opinion.

Sorry my bad english.

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

well, it's known that susan-chan have a really good gallery here, but with the new rulez here... if you like to do a wall, you have to be a professional in all the term... it's like the scans too, if you like to post something you also have to be the anime artist! [or have the original ^^], with this type of rulez all the people don't do more wall's and don't post any scan's... but do a lot of doujinshi or comment more! ^^

well, the only thing that i can do is support my friend! ^^

I agree with you too. Why is she banned? It's not fair to ban someone for that reason .....

why is it bad if someone has some intention?? well..she (i) could say "i want to reach 200 level..or i want to make 1000 wallpaper in a year"..is it a bad thing????? she probably didnt want to whine the mods!! has she said a bad word to the mods???no.... she probably wanted to have more friends more comments more favs more applause....and to have beautiful wallpapers...that likes everyone!!!

oh..it would be the best if i would be banned forever...perhaps somewhere else wont be the people mad just because someone has told his/her opininon! i cant realise what do u think about me.... yes about me...i mafde a new login name to see the reactions...... i will fight for my rights..and yes..what about our( members) rights?? we dont have? grrrr.....and about that "50wallpapers deleted" thread...i was angry for some days..and? but as i wrote there: i will wait for the mods reactons.. Osiris was very kind with me....and i thought that will be all...then some hours later biriwilg wrote me a message in my g-book that this is my last warning if i continue to whine the mods. etc...who the hell wanted this??.....what can i wait after this?? do what u want....

To my friends: So sorry guys...i have to leave.....i hope u will be allright..and the persons who supported me wont be banned like me...just because u told your opinions....
by by
Susan-chan
and to jinzou!! what are u talking about?? i wont shut up!!! I USED MAXIMUM 2-3 PHOTOS in my hall gallery!!!! 99% of my wallys were made by me!! and with photoshop!!
and i wont shut up u arrogant person!!

Jormungand

Jormungand

That guy with no signature image

I really don't think it is fair..... like me, english is not her first language, and we can't always put our thoughts into the right sentence....

I think she was saying that she wants to get back to lv 100 soon, and will need about 40 wallpapers.... that's all I get from her sentence.... nothing that antagonize the mods or anything.... *shrugs*

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

Me wants to reach lv 100 too!

Like I said before please unban her, please!!!

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

I'd like to point out the fact that she was also banned becuase she threw a fit in the forums.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11182/

Unbanning her would only prove to the other level obsessed members, that they can pull somthing like this and get away with it.
So I think she should stay, banned.

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Ok,now the whole thing changes....*wait for some edit cause im reading the post*

K I R A B O S H I !

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

me too padyboy I agree with you
i want back my sweet friend susan-chan..... I think that is not fair cuz she have only said what she thinks ..... and the MT admins must understand her situation cuz 50 walls of her were deleted. It has to be very hard to see that your walls which were made in so many many hours are not good enough for mt ..... susan-chan was one of the first and I know I am one of the next who will get deleted all the walls
So i ask you all the admins isn't it her claim to be a little bit mad? .... but susan-chan had nothing say about you .... had not use swearwords to you or to MT .... she dont deserve this hard sentence that is not fear.....

i understand susan-chan and think she has the claim to be a little bit mad.... if you think no...... so change for one second your thoughts and think what you would be on her place and what would you feel .... So know you must understand this

But if i were on your place i don't can found a really good claim to banned this girl .... I know it is easier to banned a member than to look what is his or her problem

That are my thoughts and if the Admins have any problem with my thoughts, so i standing for you all ready for your banned .... but you can never change my mind and I think every member have the claim to think what he or she want

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by groovybluesgirlI'd like to point out the fact that she was also banned becuase she threw a fit in the forums.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11182/

Unbanning her would only prove to the other level obsessed members, that they can pull somthing like this and get away with it.
So I think she should stay, banned.

but i think you should know that in this post she said she wanted to stop walling ... she was really sad ... i don't really think she is really level obsessed ; for me it's a kind of "way of speaking she uses"...
but i respect your opinion too groovy but i disagree... it's just i'm sure she doesn't want to do bad ; she's really a nice person

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Ok,i read a lot of posts of the thread that she make,maybe is not the wall to say the things,but i put in her shoes for a moment and...yeah,that maybe can upset you very easy,and still i support Susan Chan,yeah,i made a thread and talk that im tired of the ppl that complain about the delete of their walls,but,in this case is different,50 walls?,give me a break.

K I R A B O S H I !

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Oi...time to shed some light on this situation.

Does anyone know why 50+ of her walls were deleted? No? I'll tell you. She used stock image backgrounds. This means, she took a picture and slapped it on as a background, which according to the rules, is a huge f'ing no-no. PLUS walls that she actually decided to "work" on, were no more than small filters on those pre-existing backgrounds.

Ontop of that, her little outburt about her walls being deleted added to it. AND the fact that she was "racing" to lvl 100. Seriously people, it's not a race. Levels can make a difference, but if you base your happiness on what level you are and "how fast" you can get to lvl 100, you are truely a sad person. She decided to spam at least 2 walls a day, and you know what? As an experienced waller, I could never put out more than 1 good wall a day-- even a week. So this proves two things: she can put out 2 "high-quality" walls a day without feeling tired or any type of waller-bock? Fusck that, that PROVES stock images. And that she was spamming back to lvl 100.

So now that you know a little bit about your almighty Susan-chan, will you please shut up?

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.