Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Userpage link problem - Minitokyo

Userpage link problem

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I have a problem. In my postbit, it shows the link to my userpage as http://lord_styphon.minitokyo.net/ . The problem is, this link doesn't work. At the same time, this link *does* go to my userpage: http://lord%20styphon.minitokyo.net/ . Is there some reason why the wrong link is given? Some way to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Yeah, it's a known problem for people with underscores in their names.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by JinzhouYeah, it's a known problem for people with underscores in their names.

*grins* rather, it's not because you have an underscore, but because you lack an underscore in your name.

Edit: the above is to Lord Styphon

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Except I don't have an underscore in my name; it's a space, and the working link indicates that. I must have had that old link listed at some point, because people found their way to my userpage before. Is there some reason that the link with the %20 would have been replaced with one with the underscore? I'm curious how this came to be.

Thanks again.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.