Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's you favourite Get Backers character? - Minitokyo

what's you favourite Get Backers character?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

well, such a nice group, all of them with great "powers"...

i know some of them are missing but these are my favs ^_^;

Deathknight22

This is my !BOOMSTICK!

I'd have to say it's Bon Midou. He has a cool personality along with a few handy skills. Though a close second is Doctor Jackle, or whatever his name is.

"Dont let todays dissapointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams" :Unknown Author

"If it dont fit right the first time, find a bigger hammer!"

If you walk into a wall and nobody sees it, are you still dumb?

dnmax

dnmax

That Man

*points to avatar*

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Personally, I liked Sakura, and MakubeX the best, but Ginji is a close 3rd.

Midou Ban

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Kazuki Fuchoin.

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

I like Mido and Fuchoin.But I voted for Fuchoin.He is so cool with his strings.^.^

Signature

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

hmm...i haven't seen this anime yet....ehehe
but i've seen their pictures and some of their personalities....
i like kurodo akabane...(weird huh?)
i just don't know why i liked him...he's just so cool using surgical knifes as his weapon, and his eyes are as old as ice....
maybe second goes to ginji amano^^
i'll post again after i've seen this anime :)

Wah! XD I wanna vote MakubeX. Okay, so I haven't seen the series yet, but I've read summaries and character descriptions. They all look real cool though. Especially Ban with his mad eyes. ^_^' So this time around I'll vote for him.

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Ban Midou will always be my number one man!!! Next in line is Kazuki Fuuchouin. :D

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

Eh, actually, i kinda like both Amano Ginji and Midou Ban, they're both very cool and sort of like "action"... anyway, Midou's way to go.. *looking at the result poll*

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

mido ban of coz ahahahaha he is really coooooollll... he is kinda mature hahahaha

I've liked Akabane even before I watched gb... It's such a shame though that they made him pathetic in the second season... Really upsetting how he seems to be trying hard to be able to match up to both Ban and Ginji when He's really suppose to be much stronger than them...

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I like Ban and Akabane (Heaven for her abnormal big boobs too XD )

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Shido is the best. I luv him and that blind girl together. Then it'd probably be Ban and Himiko

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Look at my avatar.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Out of those I like Ginji best, but I also like MakubeX and Juubei

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

My avatar says it all (Midou Ban).

Movin'...

Kadsuki and Dr. Jackal would be my type. Just look at how Kadsuki swings those strings! Beating enemy with a string and scalpel is cool! Though Dr. Jackal's a psycho, I still like his character! XD

i like ban best but ginji comes to a close second... i find the evil eye and snake thing in ban's hand really cool...

ban!!!! hehe.. i've been in love with ban from the moment i first saw his pic on the net, even before i even realized that he was from Get Backers... hehe... a close second would prolly be Amon, then Akabane... hehe...

Cagalli and Athrun Rule!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cagalli: "Kill because somebody was killed... get killed because he killed...do you think peace will ever come like that?!"

Ginji's the coolest hes got the electricity!

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

ban. without a doubt ;)

CassandraSisenta

Let's see...

I've always had a fascination for Akabane. :) He's so creepy...I just love him to bits. XP

Kinmokusei was NOT like this...^_^;;

Nagareboshi Destiny

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.