Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi to ALL - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

*Cough*
It's indeed very nice here.

Yoroshiku!!!!!

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

yeah its nice now but it gets better as time goes on...obey the rules freashmea i mean man

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

I'm glad I'm not consider new anymore! welcome to MT!

anime + read = A+

SpideI2_man

awesomesauce

Hey hey, how ya going? I'm SpiDeY yoroshiku. Are you the legendary Bishi of Bishi wallpapers??? If you are my goodness are you awesome, I think you rock for sharing your collection even though I am missing hella of it lol. But yea welcome to MT. What kinda anime's do you like ? Take it easy feel free to PM.

Laterdayz
SpiDey

First of all, thx for the warm welcome.
And yeah Spiel2_man, i am the one you're talking about.
Still thanks a lot for the support up till now.

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Hiiii, welcome ^^V. Nice to meet you.

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

haha...hidey ho bishi...i got a few scans of urs up on here...and i thank u for it lol...now that ur here...there go the # of scans i put up lol...nice to see u on MT XD

raging_otter

Not In

hi hi :)
nice avatar there!

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

welcome to duh community!~ :D

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

konnichiw~su bishi ^^ and you are right, it is indeed very nice here =D welcome to MT and enjoy your stay!

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

waycome to MT, have some fun and you will end up sitting here on the forums waiting for ppl to reply to topics and post new threads XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.