Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime fans favorite type of book (non manga) - Minitokyo

Anime fans favorite type of book (non manga)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

I've come to a conclusion. Most anime fans love fantasy and scifi books! Not=P i wanna see what type of books ppl love to read (we know these anime fans love to read XD) and how they feel about it.

Personally.... i love fantasy, and dragon books,hehe

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Same Here! XP I Love Fantasy Books :D , Lord of The Rings,The Northern Lights. i Have read other genres but none are as imaginative or as fun as Fantasy books :nya:

Fantasy and sci-fi is teh best!!!!11 :D Fantasy is a tad better than sci-fi though...Lord of The Rings and the Wheel of Time is the best ones

The X-Files sure r0><!! Same g00d history book =)

Fantasy, novel,

Well, I confess to being a fan of science fiction books. Specifically, military science fiction. Honor Harrington rocks your world. =P

At the same time, I can't say I'm overfond of fantasy books; I generally prefer my amazing and impossible things to be products of technology instead of magic. Although I do like Harry Turtledove's Videssos books (I need to read more of them, now that I think about it).

Although it's a similar genre, I'm quite fond of of alternate history stories. I really like Eric Flint and David Drake's Belisarius series, and S.M. Stirling's novel Conquistador.

From alternate history, I like reading about the real stuff. It's fun reading things like science fiction and looking at how the author plucked so much of his setting from history. (The setting and situation in the Honor Harrington novels is heavily influenced by the Wars of the French Revolution, for example.)

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

I mainly read military books. I also read books on wwii. The only fantasy novels I've read are the LOTR series.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Another Sci-Fi fan. Woohoo! Another David Weber fan I see. I've got all the Honor Harrington books so far (the 8 or 9, or is it more now?). Steve White is also pretty good (I really liked his The Disinherited). John Steakley's Armor is also one of my favourites. On the non-sci-fi side (sorta), I read a LOT of Tom Clancy (real Tom Clancy, not all those co-written with so 'n' so books).

There are, as of now, 10 Honor Harrington novels (the newest being War of Honor), 4 short story collections, and two novels that are starting new series in the Honorverse.

I haven't read too much Clancy, to tell the truth. The only book of his I was actually able to get through was Red Storm Rising.

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

I have to say I love science, mystery, science fiction and fantasy books. lol...They rock.

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.