Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Fair World : Wh@ to do to make our world fair ? - Minitokyo

A Fair World : Wh@ to do to make our world fair ?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

That world is unfair.

There are a lot of things that we can do, that we can try to do, that we think we can do to make it better.
According to you, what could be done to make it fair.

This world, can be the whole planet including other people, the society where you live within or the place where you work.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Personally, I think institution of meritocratic structures in government and dispensing with outmoded and idealistic norms would do much both to make the world a better place and to institute true fairness in life.

But, I know it won't happen :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I think the fairest (that a word?) thing to do would be to allow people to live as they will. Get rid of the stereotypes and prejudice. Stop persecuting those who think and feel differently. That sounds fair enough to me :)

Whats fair? This word has a lot of different meaning ot different people and your never going to get a majority of people to agree on a definition. If you beleive in karma and re-incarnation then im sure you think the world is perfectly fair those who suffer do so because of their previous life, while a atheist is porbably goign to say that fairness involves all people being treated equally.

AngelzWeapon

Banana

in my town it would b better if the number of gangz droped from 6 or 7 down to ZERO

Reality Is For People That Cant Handle Dreams...

thecluelessguy

Wandering Helper Person

Just give everyone a gun.

Bringing the end of the world that much closer :)

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

Which town is it ? And the country ?
Bronx, Colombia...

people may choose how to live their lives...BUT they must not harm others in any way. For those who commit crimes(prooven to have commited them, not just accused)...well...I think it would be fair to give them an immediate punishment equal to the crime they commited (murders are put to death no questions asked, etc.) Treat others as you would expect to be treated

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

For me, since I've moved to UK, I found some people do not work and have money from others.

I mean, it is unfair that some people have advantages because of their blood and lineage.
Be a queen or a prince, take money from other people under you that you call subjects or servants.

To make this society fair, let's stop to give money to queens or kind of that and put them to work to deserve their money. They're unseless unless being in gossip newspapers.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.