Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello!!! ^_^' - Minitokyo

Hello!!! ^_^'

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hello everyone, its just another newbie trying an attempt to level up!!! some comments would be welcome. ^_^'

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

haha...I remember just last wk when I was a newbie trying madly to lvl ^_^'..you do grow attached to the forums though I could say...welcome to MT...hope you do have fun here lvling and all...I mean I met quite a few people over the short few days I was here and I'm enjoying it here now not just for the scanz and walls which will take me a life time to look through all of them...but that's not the point XP ...anyhow if you have any problems at all feel free to post in the help forums or leave me a pm ^^...have fun~

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

ello fellow n00b ^^ hope you are having fun browsing this place as I'm. ^_^ and hehe have fun lvl up too which is something I'm going to tries to do. ^_^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

@_@ - Welcome to MT - sorry for the late response. Hello there.

Name's Celessa - and if you have any questions, go contact the support page below. Enjoy - and have a wonderful stay.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

LunarRockStar

LunarRockStar

** LIVE **

welll hello hello hello!!! XD and welcome to mt!!! the one stop for all your anime graphic needs. lol. XD hope you had fun goofing off in the fourms and the galleries. =^^=

Signature Image

um...Hello everyone,I'm a newbie too...nice to meet you :) I just registered to MT few days ago and I'm new with everything...So...please don't call me noob for this but...what is "Level up"? Does it a must?How you do it?Thanks for your help! :D

ley

ohhh I see this has some properties similar to Gaia right? thats why there are these threads.. well I'm the latest noob out there so hi all !! ^^
I'll post when I actually have something to say from now on so don't worry

Huh?I don't understand,what are you talking about?I said I need help!

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hiya AnimeDreamship ^^

thats a really nice nickname. lol.... ^^ anyways, welcome to Mt and I hope you'll enjoy your stay. ^^ If you have any question, feel free to ask me. ^^ but before just ask away. you may wana try to read the support page for all your info needs first. lol... XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.