Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help?? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

uhm... I don't know where to put this question..so I put it here=)
I'm searching for the anime azumanga Daioh.
can anyone help me??
anda......
what do you think of Azumanga Daioh????
i want to see you comments first before to donwload it =)

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Technically, we cannot give you a site to download an anime that is licensed. Azumanga Diaoh! has been licensed for the good part of six months. I would try going to a local video shop to see if they have it.

Or you can buy it from sites such as: http://animeniacs.com/

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Yeah, it has been licensed for quite a while. But I'm sure if you looked hard enough, you could find it somewhere...*cough*

Anyway, it's a pretty popular series, so I'm sure you'll find it at any video store. If you have netflix, you can also get it from there. www.netflix.com is like an online rental, where you pay monthly, but have unlimited rentals. Take a look.

Avenant

Avenant

akutenshi

Azumanga Daioh is an excellent series,but it's been liscenced since 2003,possibly 2002 (the year of it's release) - you can get your hands on the DVDs,or if you look hard enough you could find downloads. Trust me though,it's worth it - it really is an excellent series,and one of the best I've ever watched.

Personally,I think this whole liscencing buisiness is rubbish. If it's being sold in Japan,I can download it. But suddenly when the Americans liscence it (even further away from me and with a different DVD region) it's suddenly illeagal here in South Africa. We share region 2 with Japan,whereas USA is region 1. Fansubs all the way!

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.