Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello to my late introduction ^_^' - Minitokyo

Hello to my late introduction ^_^'

page 1 of 1 6 total items

LunarRockStar

LunarRockStar

** LIVE **

Hello everyone here in MT. =^^= I actually had been here for abit already but never had introduce myself here yet so here is my shy attempt to try to make more friends here in MT. =^^=

so yea, ello minna san. = ^_^ =

Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Hello hello, LunarRockStar! A belated welcome to you :)

Hope you've been enjoying your stay thus far!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Shy attempt to make more friends?..well then hope it's succeeding for you really ^^...the best way to make friends though I think is to join a group since you will have similar interests and what not...give it a try ^^...in the mean time belated welcome to you *bows*

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Lol, I'm new here! So, yes. I'm kinda shy, too, so we can be friends!! Yayay! :P

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

welcome to the forum!

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Hiya LunarRockStar*again* lol... ^^

welcome to MT and I hope you'll like your stay so far. ^^ If you still have any question, feel free to ask me. ^^ but before just ask away. you may wana try to read the support page for all your info needs first. lol... XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.