Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 most pathetic villain - Minitokyo

most pathetic villain

page 1 of 1 8 total items

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

who do u think is the most pathetic anime villain in the anime world???????????????????

retire

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

All of the badguys in the Arc the Lad anime :lol: The games were superb, but the anime was horrible :P

AngelzWeapon

Banana

that question sounds relli basic but takes a while to think out :D that bady guy on dragon ball Z in the 1st level of babadiz ship was so weak

Reality Is For People That Cant Handle Dreams...

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

most (not all of them) of the sailor moon villains were pathetic.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

The Threesom from Nadia Secret of the Blue Water.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

it gotta be the mppp villians! they are so pathetic, they are running away from singing of all things. the anime kind of disappointing and kind of pathetic too but for some unknow reason they have two full 50 + eps seasons for them, and I been hearing humors theres gonna be even mroe of it. after their 2nd season finishes. -_-

Signature

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Team Rocket? I mean they can't catch a little Pokemon since........well since a few years ago.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hyas

Knight of the Northern Skies

Most pathetic villain in Anime is Team Rocket, yeah... They are so useless that is sad... Even when I catch an episode of the "Anime" (I we can call THAT Anime) I just hope for them to with, I feel pity ^_^'

Worst game villain in a game is Seifer from ffviii (I don't know how the hell people considers him a villain... He even stops bugging Squall at the middle of the game... He only looks cool, that's why people like him but he's no villain.)

"To see clearly is to have vision, and vision is power. Open your eyes to new marvels and a desire to marvel will be awaken in your hearts"
-Alexander Magnus, King of Macedonia and Emperor of the World.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.