Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Last Samurai *Movie* You like? - Minitokyo

The Last Samurai *Movie* You like?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

You know that movie the last samurai with Tom Cruise. I tell you that movie was BEAUTIFUl. It was so awesome to see how he adapted to the way of the samurai. And how they had such Honor.
What do you think about it? Did you like it? Anything you didn't like about it? What...

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's an existing thread on the same topic where members gave their opinions on the film. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/4727/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Cheapo

56K Lagger

Well, I absolutely love it too, it's underrated by the critics I think. I'm always a samurai guy, but that movie was really something else, I can't stop rewatching it when I get the chance to. It's really too bad that all the samurai's died in the end except for Tom Cruise but really, Last Samurai would be my all time favourite movie.

~anime is my food~

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

i don't give a damn wat the critics think, i thought it was great to0! taka was very beautiful!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AngelzWeapon

Banana

pritty movie :D i liked the samuraiz lolz :D

Reality Is For People That Cant Handle Dreams...

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I saw it two weeks ago, and I liked it a lot...he was very persistent and patient in the way he learned with the samurai. I espescially liked when he helped fight the government's assassins who tried to kill the samurai leader, when he told the emperor that if he thought he was an enemy he'd take his own life, and the answer he gave about the main samurai's death, a quote that said something like "I'll tell you how he lived"
Oh yeah, the little samurai boy was cute!

By the way, narutofan92, I like the Law of Alchemy you have!

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

kinda in the middle liked and didnt like but i must agree it was beutiful...

long live, Nintendo!

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Well! i like it! that my fav movie.

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Duplicate thread. CLosed.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.