Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime chicks & guns - Minitokyo

Anime chicks & guns

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Cheapo

56K Lagger

I really can't help it, but it seems that i'm attracted to animes with chicks carrying guns around, Madlax, Chrno Crusade, My Hime, Grenadier. Is it just me or is there other people out there with the same problem? If so, which series are you totally attracted to and can't let go?

~anime is my food~

You got probs bro. But there are probably a bunch of peoples like you. I am attracted to anime chicks with guns every now and then but not as obsessive as you are. XD And plus most of the fine gals with guns get angry easy and will probably put a cap in my asses right about now. >.>

Signature

you forgot to mention bakuretsu tenshi XD
i do also like girls with guns, more over girls in general :D
i kno what ur talking about though girls with guns are awesome

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by CheapoI really can't help it, but it seems that i'm attracted to animes with
chicks carrying guns around, Madlax, Chrno Crusade, My Hime, Grenadier.
Is it just me or is there other people out there with the same problem?
If so, which series are you totally attracted to and can't let go?

lol - I find nothing wrong with that - cute anime girls holding a couple silver-casing pistols does look very sexy - haha

Speaking of which - I don't like the concept about people holding guns - but if ain't real - it's not going to hurt anyone - right? Maybe some of the viewers though. O_o

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Then you are attracterd to miss Deep ROD, I find her like a magnet. Gun babes, you could always try Resident evil, tons of it there, to less action.

Gunslinger girls?

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

What about Mirielle and Kirika from Noir? or Mikura from Mezzo?

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Cheapo

56K Lagger

well, yea them too, but really, i can't like every anime character that comes along with a gun now can I?

~anime is my food~

Not really an anime character but much better than one imo.
Big enough fun for ya?

http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil3/download/devil3_lady_3.jpg

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Hey, those kind of gals are nice to watch. I prefer the ones who always remain cool whenever she's on a mission. She won't get her personal feelings affect her performance. Hehe...that's my taste.

Movin'...

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

I know the problem i know people with the same love. Its strange but there is nothing rong with it. Or is it?

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

those kind of chicks are dangerous... yet i love them, My HiME is one of the best... NoiR, Kite, gunslinger girl, chrno crusade also very cool

Signature

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Its pretty simple marketing thinking : Whats the 12 year old japanese boys like?

a) they like cute girls
b) they like cool looking guns

Combine the two, and voila : they can sell even the crap.

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

chicks with guns are awsome.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.