Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 -=Ouiji Board=- - Minitokyo

-=Ouiji Board=-

page 1 of 1 16 total items

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

Have you ever tried the Ouiji board .. theres been stories that ghost and spirits tries to enter your lives and plays around wiff it ... >.< mi tried it before .. and the glass weallii does move and spell out and answers different questions...

Have anyone ever used a Ouiji board before ? and do u belive it in ?

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

It's all lies I tell you.

A couple of friends of a friend of mine all gathered around and tried it in her house.
Then they all get creeped out - but obviously it was filled with lies - lies! lol

First of all - it's just a game.
It's like a magician trick that hardly even exists - it just gives you an illusion of sillyness.

To me - it's all just paper and plastic.

Plus some don't even make sense.
What's a KWXZ? O_o

I have no idea. It's highly illogical and a lot of lame stuff to me of course.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by WunAngelwHoneyHave anyone ever used a Ouiji board before ? and do u belive it in ?

In answer to your first question, no I haven't used a Ouiji Board before.
And, do I beleive that a Ouija Board would allow me to contact spirits or ethereal power, um, no!

I can say, however, that there are definitely other ways to acheive that result...

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

mi and my fwiends tried it ... it was weird .. mi thought they was messin around .. but like .. wen mi made a board at home and tried it wiff my bwo .. it was soooo scariii x_______________x .. the words actually made sense .. and none of us were moving it ..

*XOX ~AnG*

Signature Image

Oh, sure, everyone says they're not pushing the pointer around, but they really are. I did it to my sister and told her I wasn't.

The board is a bunch of hoo-hah, and no "spirits" will enter your body, make you evil, teach you breakdancing, or pick the lucky lotto numbers.

Go learn about astronomy and get your mind blown that way. There are far more amazing things out in space than you'll ever learn from a Ouija board.

Well~
It depends if spirits do exist (I'm sure they do...)
Otherwise it's the conscience of the mind which makes you believe you aren't moving the cup thingy.
But those who want to experiment the ouiji board, please be careful as it may be a bad omen ^-^'
I haven't tried the ouiji board as my close friends don't allow me to =__=
But I have tried one similar...it makes you more alert than normal. ^o^;

I'm not sure if these things do work. Because what everyone says about it, the science peoples and your friends and strangers!! 0__o!? It confuses you. So I guess the only way to be sure is to do it yourself and find out. Which you already did....yeah~

Signature
Sexy angels XD XD

hehe ouiji boards...havent played with that in a long time...that last time was with my cuzes n they asked the "spirits" wen i was gonna die n so it started spelling out N-O-W....n then they jumped on me....i dunno if its real or not but i kno ur posed to use an ouiji board in a dark room with a small lite perhaps n then all gather around...chances are its the surrounding and anticipation that gets ppl so worked up...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

tkoGhost

tkoGhost

The Living Ghost

Quote by CelessaIt's all lies I tell you.
A couple of friends of a friend of mine all gathered around and tried it in her house.
Then they all get creeped out - but obviously it was filled with lies - lies! lol
First of all - it's just a game.
It's like a magician trick that hardly even exists - it just gives you an illusion of sillyness.
To me - it's all just paper and plastic.Plus some don't even make sense.
What's a kwxz? O_o
I have no idea. It's highly illogical and a lot of lame stuff to me of course.

i agree and besides everybody knows i'm the only ghost there is and i can't be everywhere at once ^________^ or maybe O.o naw no i can't

Anything worth having is
worth working Hard for.

- Jagged Edge

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

>__________< mi tellin the twuth .. mi wasnt moving it .. and my bwo to chicken to play around .. it freaked him bad .. well u guys dont have to believe it .. but something werid happened .. x__________x

*XOX ~AnG*

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Ouiji are you with me? Also known as the witch board... Whatever you do, don't play alone. It's been told at lease... Not sure if I believe in it. Lots of stories from friends saying all this crazy sh!t. Basically, you are trying to contact with the dead. Though sometimes it's something else that's wants to pass thru trying to make a conection with you. Most of the time they ask for help ( always want something from you ) and other times just mess with your head. Never believe what they say... ( lies ). Try to find the older Ouiji board cause they work better. but shouldn't take it too far cause it's just a game... or is it?

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

those boards are scary im not touching it agian in my life , ive heard to many werid stories bout it , i had my own experiences

none of my friends were moving it later but somehow it moved , it was scary!

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

I have a ouija board it says that there is a spirit in my house name Lisa and wants me and my friends to revenge her death...lol... Well i don't really believe in it but it wouldn't hurt to believe in it whatever i guess u just have to find out yourself if u believe in it...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shirahana

white flower

No.... Never came in contact with an ouiji board before o_O;

I don't believe in the supernatural anyway.....

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

never messed w/ a ouji board. stories of it scared me speechless in elementary.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

i dont like it im 21 yrs old and it scares me i should know better not to believe but movies like exorcist are based on true stories so......i go to church when ever i get a chance ..hehehe

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

lol the ouiji board? xD

haha well... if you're a christian.. you'll know that there are such things as demons and spirits u________U;; .. well yea~... it says that if you blieve in GOd and stuff... demons wont harm you~ ^___________^;;;

well anyways... ouiji boards are made for crazyyy crazyyy ppl >_____<!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.