Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I nd some help! - Minitokyo

I nd some help!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Erm...I was thinking where can I find an image editor tat will sharpen the image! Cuz I can't find any! >_< Any link to it, I will be grateful! Thks!

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Perhaps the best tool to use for image editing is Photoshop, which comes with a hefty price tag. If you aren't willing to spend any money, you can always use the gimp. . .

If you're using Windows, you can get the latest Win32 build here
http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Another good tool is PhotoPlus. Although its a software that is sold, they are offering a free version of one of their earlier versions (5.5). Here's a link : http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/serif/ph/ph5/index.asp

If its just for sharpening images, i would suggest using Microsoft Photo Editor, however Microsoft seemed to have stopped putting the program on OS higher than Windows 98 :hmpf:

you can a free trial of paint shop at jasc.com

GIMP is pretty powerful, but it's quite a learning curve. You're looking for the "unsharpen mask" for best results.

Since this is kind of on the same topic does anyone here know if a good 3d creator that is out there to try. I would like to see if I like to program before I buy since they are so costly. I though someone here may have suggestions of good ones or know of a free trial of one. Any info would be great.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

Most image viewers also have some basic image manipulation features. i use irfanview and it can also sharpen an image. But dont expect miracles from ANY sharpening tool (not even from unsharpen mask of photoshop/gimp)

The best free 3d tool is blender. but it is not easy to learn. It can do everything from modelling over animatio to rendering quite good.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.