Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats the good and bad of having a boyfriend? - Minitokyo

whats the good and bad of having a boyfriend?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Quote by Pandaguy87It's not like I don't voice my opinion, I'm just too whiny about it. Or
I'm too self-righteous. Either way, I'm sure it doesn't help me ^^;;
--snip--
Thankfully, I moved pretty far, and my life's better. I don't know if
you agree with any of this or not, but I feel better having had said it
^^

Nothing to apologize for, Pandaguy. I used to be screwed down a little too tightly, too, but once I relaxed things got a lot better. Sounds like the same thing has happened to you.

Sometimes it's like all women read this book called "How to Communicate with Women" but they won't let us guys see a copy. Guess that's why interplay between the sexes can be so frustrating and so wonderful at the same time.

Quote by miketo
Sometimes it's like all women read this book called "How to Communicate with Women" but they won't let us guys see a copy. Guess that's why interplay between the sexes can be so frustrating and so wonderful at the same time.

so correct dude.. they do have a book i bet.. and i wish i could see it ^_^ just to get in there head.. kknw what i eman

most of the good and bad things are mentioned but something they left out is that

GOOD:
they buys us stuff .. Make us happy .. some to talk to

BAD:
u have to hang with them and sometimes forget bout ur friend .... u cant flirt as much ... at parties u cant dance with another guy

>_< theres good and bad for everything

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

too hoo hoo hoo! just be nice to girls and they will like you..well..thats just me though..ahaha
but yeah having a b/f...you cant really have fun...

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

yeah can kinda have fun to some extents if you have a nice boyfriend... like i don't care if mine would dance with a another guiy at a part... if i had one...... i might care if she flirted a little to much or something or if one of my guys friends try to hit on her know wat i mean...

good: (hopefully) you will eventually marry your boyfriend and share your life with him

bad: lose freedoms you originally had, you become susceptible to vulnerability

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

Quote by glassreflectiongood: (hopefully) you will eventually marry your boyfriend and share your life with him

the girl always doesn't look all her freedom..... sometiems the girl will take away the guys freedom!... :-p..... yeah

Quote by miketoNothing to apologize for, Pandaguy. I used to be screwed down a little
too tightly, too, but once I relaxed things got a lot better. Sounds
like the same thing has happened to you. Sometimes it's like all women
read this book called "How to Communicate with Women" but they won't
let us guys see a copy. Guess that's why interplay between the sexes
can be so frustrating and so wonderful at the same time.

Yeah, I guess so ^^ But I just want the book that tells you what girls want /.\

But thanks for understanding ^^ It's kinda hard for me to talk about this with people I know in RL. And uh, when I said I moved far, I meant I moved physically. From California to Seattle. I took the opportunity to find new people, and thankfully people were nicer, and I did stop being as annoying.

A lot of people here are asking if it is really worth it... But when you think about it it is these experiences that shape each of us. If you have that attitude with girl/boyfirends then do you have the same attiotude to friends in general?

Cause in all seriousness I know my bestfriend could hurt me more than my boyfriend could. Correction. My bestfriends have hurt me more.

Also if us girls have a book then someone pass it on to me cause I sooo have never seen a copy! Also I know some people I know would love a book on how to comunicate with guys. So don't think you are the only ones who have trouble communicating ^^;

Pandaguy: I hope it is all working out better for you! Sometimes it is just hard to find people you 'click' with but there are people out there.... It is just often a pain to find them.

Final departing quote: "It is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all"

yes, there is no boook in exsistance i think now.. its just................ instinkt that something or someone put in our mind at birth

Quote by IshtarPandaguy: I hope it is all working out better for you! Sometimes it is
just hard to find people you 'click' with but there are people out
there.... It is just often a pain to find them.
Final departing quote: "It is better to have loved and lost, than to
never have loved at all"

Yeah, thanks ^^ I do have people, but I'm waiting till college before I'm dating, I mean I'm in my senior year of high school already.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by glassreflectiongood: (hopefully) you will eventually marry your boyfriend and share your life with him

I feel like when you've found the right person to ultimately be with, you don't loose any freedoms because the person you stay with you can either compromise with or enjoy those things together.

When I was in school I got the impression that having a boyfriend was the cool thing to do. One of my friends had it all wrong when she had a different one almost monthly, but that's the type of thing I saw all around. And that's a totally wrong reason.

Having a boyfriend doesn't make a person, they accentuate each other. Being with someone for base reasons such as image or what they can get you (drug connection, sex, free rides, reputation, etc.) won't get you anywhere.

I'm not saying that you can't have multiple boyfriends in a time, or that every one has to be the "right" one. Because seeing other people is the only way to learn, the only way to find what it is you're looking for in someone you want to stay with.

You just have to make sure you're doing it for the right reasons, because you enjoy this person's company and they make you feel happy and you want to do the same for them.

Quote by Pandaguy87

Quote by IshtarPandaguy: I hope it is all working out better for you!
Sometimes it is just hard to find people you 'click' with but there are people out there.... It is just often a pain to find them.

Final departing quote: "It is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all"

Yeah, thanks ^^ I do have people, but I'm waiting till college before I'm dating, I mean I'm in my senior year of high school already.

Good to hear! At least it sounds like things are running smoother now.

i am sure it will in future too ;)

Quote by Ishtar

Quote by Pandaguy87

Quote by IshtarPandaguy: I hope it is all working out
better for you!
Sometimes it is just hard to find people you 'click' with but there are
people out there.... It is just often a pain to find them. Final
departing quote: "It is better to have loved and lost, than to never
have loved at all"

Yeah, thanks ^^ I do have people, but I'm waiting till college before
I'm dating, I mean I'm in my senior year of high school
already.

Good to hear! At least it sounds like things are running smoother now.
i am sure it will in future too ;)

Thanks, I hope so, too ^^

^_^ I've been with my current bf for 3 months and there's a lot of good. I think the bad depends on the person. For instance I used to date a guy that was lots of fun, out going, and really active but then he also was into drugs and stuff so that kinda sucked :p

All in all though I'd say for good: having someone who's your best friend, who you can tell anything to without judgement and get that really close intimacy. Bad: I think bfs take up a lot of time. That sounds sort of shallow but it's true, you really have to be willing to put in the hours if you want a good relationship to last.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I rather stay single until I found the special girl whom I am seeking. The good is that someone will be along with you. The bad is that you can get hurt so much more from a very close person like gf or bf than a best friend if your gf or bf ever does that.

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

...i have nvr had a girlfriend...good thing is u would have someone to talk to and fill the empty space in where ever it is the bad thing is u would have to try to impress her or keep her happy while running ur own life...so its pretty hard ( all i say is only my thoughts )

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.