Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Due to demand, I changed my "Asuka Langley Soryu" wall! :) - Minitokyo

Due to demand, I changed my "Asuka Langley Soryu" wall! :)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Ok, I get the feeling that most of my friends here in MT think I'm a pervie for showing too much ecchi! Well, that's right! ^_^' But by Devilet, Starfire, and Rebel's request, I decided to change my Asuka's ecchi scan to something more appealing and realistic! XD Here's the link to my latest wall, k:

Asuka Langley Soryu

Sorry about the ecchiness! I think some members have different taste in walls! -_-

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Plugged** The New StarCentury Wallpaper - I like it! lol

Was it really filled with "ecchiness?" No wonder I must've skipped it @_@
Thanks for the new update - nice touches!

Way to go! **Tosses the Ecchi Sketchy away** ^_^'

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

hey star!!!
this one is a lot better then that ecchi pic -_-"........XD
well ...well...well.......=D
keep it up should i say anda........not too much ecchi please XD

Quote by meteorcloudhey star!!!
this one is a lot better then that ecchi pic -_-"........XD
well ...well...well.......=D
keep it up should i say anda........not too much ecchi please XD

Oh don't worry, meteor! Ecchi is a thing of the past 4 me! Now I'm designing more sophisticated anime wallpapers! But I'll manage to make a sexy wall without being too ecchi, k? ^^;

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

O_o dude, wats with the new title? anyhoo, i edited my comment on ur new asuka wall so read it, k?

Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Hmm you finally change it eh. Lol there was too much exaggeration in that ecchi Asuka wall u baka!!

Quote by PureTypeDZanzaHmm you finally change it eh. Lol there was too much exaggeration in that ecchi Asuka wall u baka!!

>____< Zanza, please don't hit me with the Kasumi pillow again! I learned my lesson, k? >.<

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.