Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Firefox Extensions - Minitokyo

Firefox Extensions

page 1 of 1 16 total items

I notice that lots of people here use firefox (and the Best view in firefox button on this site) anyone here using the extensions?

I use the gmail identifier, view in ie, image zoom, and adblock extenions

Anyone else using any good extensions?

Sort Bookmarks, Download Manager Tweak, Nuke Anything, Flashblock, and Permit Cookies. You can find some of these at https://addons.update.mozilla.org and some at http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions.

dnmax

dnmax

That Man

i use linkification, adblock and flashgot mostly

I like Adblock just because some sites are just cluttered with advertisement. Not to mention, some sites have too many flash ads, which really slow down the computer.

I also use the Mouse Gestures extension. I don't really use most of the guestures, but there are a few that make browsing quicker.

Web Developer is good too, if you're interested in how webpages work, or if you're a developer :)

using Adblock, tabbrowser preferences, linkification and gmail notifyer

BlankVoid

BlankVoid

Doukan!~~

i dont usually like using firefox extensions prolly because it doesnt really help me. i like flashgot tho. that one made downloading a lot easier. =]

I'm using a lot of extensions. The most important are "Tabbrowser Extension", "Adblock", "Gmail Notification", "ChromEdit" (Try it!!!), "Tweak Network" (impressive!) and others.

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

I'm using
-FoxyTunes
-adblock
-download manager tweak
-all-in-ine gestures

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

marc

marc

Yojimbo

BugMeNot - database of accounts/passwords for websites
All-in-one Gestures - mouse gestures; can't live without them
WeatherFox - current weather conditions and weather forecasts
CuteMenus - add little pictures to right-click menu
undoclosetab - that's what it does
ChromEdit - remove unwanted stuff from FireFox (i.e. send image)

and other stuff at home... :)

Signature Image

Do As Infinity Forever

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I use some of the typical extensions (such as Googlebar and Gmail notifier) as well as some esoteric ones, such as BioBar (Similar to Googlebar but for scientific databases), WayBack machine, TinyURL and Copy as Plain Text, as well as a few to add functionality to the menus like having character encoding in the right-click mouse menu instead of going to the menubar.

chanmanx2k

chanmanx2k

Mada Mada

Is there an extension that will allow popups when you press the "Ctrl" button?

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

me is using gmail notifier, tabbrowser prefs, foxy tunes, swift tabs....

Seyiji

Seyiji

Spriggan

ADBlock
Allow Right Click
BugmeNot
IEView
Show Image
User Agent Switcher
FlashGot
Plain Text Links
Wayback

me, i can't live without "mouse gestures"! once you've used them, you dont wanna miss em

I went extension-crazy and downloaded a bunch of extensions just to try them out. The few good ones I would save are:
Flashgot
All-in-one Gestures
Download Manager Tweak
FoxyTunes
ImageToolbar
IEView
TabBrowser Extension
Gcache
ShowImage
GooglePageRank Status
lol, seems like more than a few, but that's what's good about firefox.

I just got Firefox and I really like it so far. The only extensions I have right now are Download Manager Tweak, downloadTHEmall, Chatzilla, fireFTP, Tabbrowser Preferences, and ieview.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.