Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My new site for deleted stuff - Minitokyo

My new site for deleted stuff

page 1 of 1 8 total items

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

Hiya people
Since I cant find a way to communicate to my friendlist this message, I will just post it here.
Just to say that I will store all my stuff posted here, wallpapers, scans, and deleted stuff at my new site. That will be my mirror site since many of the stuff I posted were deleted.

Guess the mods did it big time and since I cant agree at all with the criteria used to deleted them, I will just stop posting walls and scans until I can figure out what to do next (besides, my job doesnt allow me to do anything else. Have to animate, design, etc for some studios).

Probably, I will continue to do walls and post them in my personal site. I will do it because thats how I earn friends here and they deserve my respect. You can check the old, deleted stuff, my personal manga and new stuff....(Theres a big chance that I will have to travel a lot to Far East including Japan, Korea and HK, so probably I will post some cool stuff too there)

Probably, I will visit MT from time to time but as a passive member, instead of an active one and will fav, give good comments, critic and saying hi to old and new friends, but thats it.

My site is www.cartoonleap.com and I hope you will enjoy it as I do building it.
Your friend, Toonleap!

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

lol xD
i entered that xD
and it's pretty fast
and nice too xD

thx for upload it there, toon ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

/me wants more Maihime goodness XD
thanks for the site, toonleap.
I'll be sure to check it out often

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Estoy de acuerdo contigo, y es realmente un buena decision, hay muchas cosas injustas aqui en Mt, y mas aun cuando el criterio usado no es igual para todos y mucho menos cuando se exagera.
Animo y gracias por tu esfuerzo en todo tu trabajo.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - I just checked the site out - and I love it a lot indeed - I'm very glad to have come across this one - and happy that you found yet another way to express your art on a website where people just love artwork for what it is. I thank you for posting it here. Take care, and bye now.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Nice layout there. Can't register now. Have some work to finish first but the page is already bookmarked. See you later.

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

Thanks for letting us know of your "alternate location" toon! The site looks pretty nice. Will plan to check it our further as time allows..... :D

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

Es una lastima que no te veamos seguido aqui en MT, en el poco tiempo que soy miembro aqui he visto tus trabajos y son muy buenos y tambien es una lastima que no aprecien lo suficiente tus trabajos como para ser conservados. No he visitado tu sitio pero imagino que encontrare muchos que considerare muy buenos. Te deseo suerte en tu trabajo y en tus viajes y espero ver mas de tus trabajos. Cuidate mucho...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.