Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lolita Fashion (gothic EGL) - Minitokyo

Lolita Fashion (gothic EGL)

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

I was wondering if anyone here is into the lolita fashion (also known as gothic lolita or EGL). I've been into it pretty strongly now for over a year. For those who don't know what it is it is difficult to explain, but here are a few shops I like which sell the clothes
http://www.angelicpretty.com/
http://www.babyssb.co.jp/
Sorry they are in Japanese.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I must say that I don't know anyone myself that is....but wow thats actually really cool @_@. I love the style of clothing, so unique and so beautiful. Thanks for the site links, possibly a style that'll become a growing trend and maybe sweep its way through the world....only time will tell =P.

Signature Image

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

The trend is very quickly growing in popularity :) it's even shocking how far it has come on in a year!

I doubt it'll ever become a world trend, but it still is a very interesting style. My friend and I were contemplating to dress up like that for Halloween this year just for laughs, haha. I'd be surprised if I saw any of that kind of stuff in a local store.

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

I love lolita fashion... well, more EGL or EGA (for those who don't know, elegant gothic lolita and elegant gothic aristocrat)

anyway Cajime, lolita fashion doesn't necessarily means gothic lolita much less EGL.

but we don't really need to go specific on this right now... it's good to know there are lolita fans around here ^_^

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Hmm... those would be nice to see in the streets. Looks much better then what girls around here wear. If I was a girl, I would wear them. Because I;m not a girl... I can't. Now if only they have men version of Lolita or something...

Learning little by little.
Signature

Well, Vinitachi, I have some japanese men dressed like that and they didn't look bad. You could try xDD
I like the lolita styles, and I (well... my mum) sew a dress like that to wear it at a couple of manga conventions.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I think the gothic lolita style is beautiful, especially EGL...It's just so pretty! XD

I prefer EGA myself in the styles the boys wear (suits with lots gothic and modern touches) even though I'm a girl. I also think gothic lolita is very cute but i could never dress up like that myself, but the girls that do it always look very sweet.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

So this is gothic lolita fashon, huh? Kakkoii!!! Of course, from the time that anime aren't so polular in Greece, the possibilty to see a girl wearing thsese kind of clothes are 1/10. Too shame. :sweat:

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

gokuraku

gokuraku

Quote by AngstbunnyI prefer EGA myself in the styles the boys wear (suits with lots gothic and modern touches) even though I'm a girl. I also think gothic lolita is very cute but i could never dress up like that myself, but the girls that do it always look very sweet.

i agree, EGA is my top... and is easily "edited". most people don't have the "guts" to wear lolita clothes in their everyday life because of everyone else, making comments and laughing and all that jazz. it's sad really

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

The trend of the rennaisance like clothing is a rarity these days but it would be nice to see more like that in the trends, i myself would like to try the "boys section" of this with ruffles, canes and top hats but yeah if you want originality and want to stand out in the crowd then that would be the fad...but the chances of a girl wearing that would be 1-2 chance in a million.

though most stores who sell these antiquity items is a bit out of the wallet... -_-

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Quote by KazahayaWell, Vinitachi, I have some japanese men dressed like that and they didn't look bad. You could try xDD
I like the lolita styles, and I (well... my mum) sew a dress like that to wear it at a couple of manga conventions.

I will. XD

And yeah like OracleAngel. One-two chance million for a girl to wear those clothes. =(
Hmm.. canes and top hats... that would be spiffy.

Learning little by little.
Signature

If I could I would. But I can't so I shan't

gokuraku

gokuraku

Quote by OracleAngelThe trend of the rennaisance like clothing is a rarity these days but it would be nice to see more like that in the trends, i myself would like to try the "boys section" of this with ruffles, canes and top hats but yeah if you want originality and want to stand out in the crowd then that would be the fad... but the chances of a girl wearing that would be 1-2 chance in a million.
though most stores who sell these antiquity items is a bit out of the wallet... -_-

well, not that rare i must say, at least not from where all the major stores come from, in other words, japan... it's common and perfectly normal to see lolitas, gothic lolitas, gothic aristocrats, etc etc.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Lolita Fashion... well I do see a large amount of art concept of that kind of clothing, to see something actually where that here in where I live wonldn't be too suprising but I gotta be honest that I haven't see that yet. but I do found that nice through. ^^

Signature

what exactly is it?

Quote by AngstbunnyI prefer EGA myself in the styles the boys wear (suits with lots gothic
and modern touches)

It's very cool. If I knew where I could get that kinda stuff, I definitely would. :/

Quote by Woofie

Quote by AngstbunnyI prefer EGA myself in the styles the boys wear (suits with lots gothic
and modern touches)

It's very cool. If I knew where I could get that kinda stuff, I definitely would. :/

Well I'm dressing up in EGA with a friend for katsucon. We picked up our suits at the salvation army and are adding little touches such as crosses, jewlery, ties, safety pins, anything we can think of. If you just use your imagination everywhere you look theres something to find for this style. On the boys or girls side ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i doubt it'll become a worldwide sort of thing. I know a lot of people who think the lolita culture over the top.
But i still think lolitas are cute though. I would try it if i had the nerves to wear them in public XD

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.