Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats the craziest thing would you dare some1 to do??? - Minitokyo

whats the craziest thing would you dare some1 to do???

page 1 of 1 3 total items

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

hi i just have this crazy idea of knowing what you people would dare one of your friends to do
for example i would dare someone to get a tatoo with my name or something like that....
anyway what would you ask for????
can be anything

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

mm.. i do not know,it is pretty hard to say,about the tatto that is not a crazy thing but if is permanent.is really crazy,exampleif my friend take my hand and walk in the street(i not gay or something like that)but there are too many things :) :)

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I would get my friends to repeat something they've done in the past which is. One of my mates used to travel overseas on holidays and one year decided to temporarily borrow someone's garden gnome and take photos of it on holiday's sending the photos and a postcard back to the owner. When he returned from the holiday, he returned the gnome back as well. I thought that was a hoot of a prank and I would dare anyone of my friends to do that again. :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.