Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Step By Step Guide To Being Popular On Anime Forums. - Minitokyo

A Step By Step Guide To Being Popular On Anime Forums.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Alright fine I'm an Asian girl happy because I'm not, so just shot the hell up besides I'm more like my stupid friend Risa Harada get it I don't.

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

1. You're the one bringing the hentai :P

Signature Image

:( I'l never be a popular member of this forum :( :(

So I'll be the most....most... :( I don't know. Life is horrible..... XD

Signature

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Constantly spout unintelligble, irrelevant bullshit with every post you make. for some reason, most Forum Users enjoy this, often finding it humourous.

Nice...really nice.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Quote by Miroku4444#11-Make cool walls with half-naked anime girls on them!!

Blah... that's unfortunately true the most ;P >.>...

Anyway -> follow the rules or not? that is the question ;p... *not popular, doesn't want to be*shrug* so nope for me ^^;...

But you gave me pretty good laugh with this >x3...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Oh dear, someone has shared all my secrets.... must inact secondary plan for.....

Stage 1: Recreating personality .....
Stage 2: Hi, my name is Buffy! **bounces** What's your's? **giggles vapidly**I love anime. Don't you think (name of anime character in person's avatar) is awesome.
Stage 3: Popularity confirmed.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

Wow, it's so true! And I've noticed several users on MT trying to follow the guidelines. The "depression" bit seems to be especially popular these days.
Note: Despite the tone of my signature, I'm not one of the said depressed users. You'll see in my posts that I'm generally rather cheery. I simply used a quote from an SE: Lain wallpaper that I thought was interesting. Thank you, and goodnight. ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by dutchforceSo true although you should add this one:

#13(?) Spam as many threads as you possbily can, so people will see & memorize your username. You'll be known within no time XD

Ahahahaha! So ture! If you guys added that one I'll be the perfect Queen of the Forms! XD

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, I am Asian. I don't think I will follow that guideline though. Although, i do submit ecchi scans once in a while, which are usually atractive. But I will most certainly not act like that, I will stay as I am, and just be myself. Notice the way I post.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

to whom it may concern:

not like and baka idiot cares, but I have a strange twin-majig with Kyo and yuki from fufba..... fweaky huh? * yuki walks up behind Motoko-san*
Yuki: You can't sound like me!!!
Can TO! Watch! *Picks up chopsticks and smacks him along side the head*
*yuki voice* you're NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH quick hands! wha!
see!!

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

have a distinctive looking avatar

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

And I didn't follow any of them except one... Well it isn't exactly follow since it's impossible for me to change that. But I don't claim it. Never claim it. At least, I was noticed in the manga-anime forum where I have been.

IMO Being a little mysterious is better.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

lol! man... that made me laugh...

hrm... i'm an asian female and i post randomness every now and then... but that's about it... XP

Signature Image

SealedSword

Sword Demon

So basically, Boys aren't gonna be popular without acting like Asian girls...XD
You get alot of boys pretending to be girls online anyways O_o (Be careful! :x )
I think that having a cute anime girl avatar and cute sig would make you kinda stand out more too

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

Oh...yes! This is a keeper. I know, I know, its just in jest. But ah, the truth of it. ;)

Signature Image

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

Hahahaha, very funny, but you need: To make Thread so funny like this. Everything what you have said seems to be truth, is not needed to be a very old member to see what you already mentioned. But also you need to give credit of all those that have "worked" for its level in a "clean" way [are great American, European, Asian, African users in MiniTokyo]

Well, see you to later! and thanks for share this thread, Funny and true.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

.... I don't really appreciate the not-so-subtle digs about Asians, but other than that, hilarious.

Brownie the Cat

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

Well I'm glad that some one drug this up a week ago or I would have missed it.

Anyway, very, very, very funny. Thanks for posting it

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.