Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unable to view submissions made before server move - Minitokyo

Unable to view submissions made before server move

page 1 of 1 3 total items

KevLar

KevLar

o rly?

I can neither see the thumbnail nor download any submission made to this site before the server move since the move. My cashe and temp files have been cleared and I don't know what else to do. This happens in both IE and Firefox. If no one knows why I'm getting this, does anyone know a program to see and understand how i'm interacting with the minitokyo server?
please help T-T

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

How about you try this on Firefox:

Tools > Options > Load Images - Exceptions.

If MiniTokyo is blocked, "unblock the site." I hope that helps if you can't see the image. As for the download - might as well reinstall the program to fix out any bugs.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

KevLar

KevLar

o rly?

Thanks for the suggestion but that didn't work. Further thought has led me to believe that this problem is completely my computer. I'll be reformatting soon, i'm due anyway.

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.