Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper policy = scans policy ?! [please read this] - Minitokyo

Wallpaper policy = scans policy ?! [please read this]

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Oke, by now most of may have noticed the tightened policy on wallpapers, me by own experiance...
An example: some of my wallpapers are to simple for minitokyo but still are original works I spent hours on and looked nice, doesn't get accepted. whilst it is still totally acceptable finding your way on the internet, see a scan you like and five minutes later put it on MT (with or without proper description) and get lots of comments: oh thank you,thank you so much, your so good" true it is that you get less points for scans but still with all comments and favorates still gets a lot.

I'm just saing now that it's harder to submit original workes like wallpapers isn't it time to do the same with the scan policy? "only accept zelf scanned images" Like it sais in the regulations. I know there wouldn't be much (?) scans left but hey, a lot of wallies can't be here anymore either.

But this surely will be a no-no since all the good scans have to be on mt, you don't wand to go all over the internet for your scans.
So my suggestion: a linking page where members can put links to the actual websites that have the great scans on em. and a separation in the scan gallery: make two differend gallery types, in the one the scans from other sites, that doesn't support personallized comment and faving (people can fav and comment but the submitter receives no or little points for them) and in the other one the scans made by mt member themzelves, so they might get a little more credit for their effort.

I know this probably is an impossible thing to do since it would be a huge task placing all the images and people sometimes don't give enoug information in their descriptions. and such a gallery would be a "forbidden gallery" (I can already see it there in the file list "stolen scans gallery" :D ) but still tell me what you think of the concept of my idea.

I'm sorry if I "tripped" someone by making this thread, I'm not trying to diss anyone just wand to reach a fair policy for everyone.

And I have a question maybe someone could answer: what has preference, A slightely smaller scan wit bit less quality or a better on taken from another website?

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

As long as they give proper credit for the scan, it can be posted here. If they don't give proper credit, you can always just report it. It's the way we've always done it.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

I feld it's just a little unfair I'm not such a good waller but I do my best... still gets deleted so be it. now I can do my own share when it comes to drawing anime (still not superbe but I'm getting better)

but for the people who aren't great artists still wand to contribute (raise in level) something to mt will soon go take images from other websites to submit here, something I abselutely refuse to do, and get easy credit.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I junderstand you Darla83. It's simpel. I agrred wiht you but creat or do something now. I just have a lesson of html websides and 'm lost. But you have right. Anyone can lai so I think taht anyone have the same rights. It's simpel to say but what can we do? I do some jobs( wallpapers) but I just don't know if can I do them here becouse hey cna be just deleted. So what can I think about this? And we must think what can we do in this cage?

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.