Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shounen-ai fans recommendation: Psychic Force - Minitokyo

shounen-ai fans recommendation: Psychic Force

page 1 of 1 14 total items

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

I would like to rcommend all the shounen ai fans out there the anime Psychic Force which is a 2 episode OVA,
strangely it is based on a fighting game but who cares it centers a great shounen ai couple!! XD
the show is very unknown to my knowledge, i myself never heard of it untill some days ago which then i ran to d/l it.
i don't want to spoil so much on the plot (cos it's 2 episodes anyway!!!) but the genres are action, adventure, sci-fi, drama - but mostly shounen ai. XD XD XD XD

others who know the show are welcome to state their opinion.

a photo:

http://members.aol.com/WalLynette/PSYCHFORCE1.JPG

RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

It was a really good series, but it was too short...
Anyway I recomend it as well...

AlbelNox

AlbelNox

Wicked.

Those two in the piccy look like Cloud and Bakura ._.

But yeah, I might give it a shot. Albel has been much starved of shonen-ai of late

Signature

HontoniKawaii

HontoniKawaii

Black Or White?

Actually i never heard about it before either - well i mean until u told me about it

where can u get it? and is it subbed? i think not right?

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

Quote by HontoniKawaiiActually i never heard about it before either - well i mean until u told me about it
where can u get it? and is it subbed? i think not right?

i got it from emule,
it is subbed but a hk dvdrip which makes the subs extremley bad and sadly funny (you still understand what's going on though).

i will burn it to you if you come to the tapuz forum meeting. ;)

Signature Image

HontoniKawaii

HontoniKawaii

Black Or White?

Ohhhhh i'll come !!!! so burn it for me K? ;)

l^o^l

Hm, I've never heard of this OVA either. When was it made?

And that guy really does look just like Mr. Strife... o_O

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

Quote by DaggerIX1Hm, I've never heard of this OVA either. When was it made?
And that guy really does look just like Mr. Strife... o_O

lol, you mean cloud?! yes they do look alike, they're both really pretty anyway. :)

here's some information:
http://anidb.ath.cx/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1140
http://www.boxtorrents.com/download.php/11376/Psychic%20Force.torrent

Signature Image

Seishiro

Seishiro

The Sakurazukamori

I didn't know there was a Psychic Force anime. I have the game and its very original because all the fights are in the air inside some kind of psychic barriers...yes, like in X.

In fact, the X fighting game is too much similar to Psychic Force.

A very proud member of [Hispanime]

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

Quote by SeishiroI didn't know there was a Psychic Force anime. I have the game and its very original because all the fights are in the air inside some kind of psychic barriers...yes, like in X.
In fact, the X fighting game is too much similar to Psychic Force.

interesting information!! ^-^
didn't know that since i haven't played the game.

check the ova out! ^_^

Signature Image

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

That's Burn Griffith and Keith Evans from Psychic Force, and the two of them do make a very good shounen ai couple incidentally.

They are both characters from the video game series Psychic Force, specifically Psychic Force 2010 for Playstation and Psychic Force 2012 for the Playstation and Dreamcast consoles. It is your typical fighting game, where Psychikers battle each other out in a psychic field. Each character in the game is a master of a specific element, and Burn and Keith are naturally the masters of the fire and ice elements.

Along with cutscenes featured in both games, and an ongoing rivalry, these two are just asking for it... ^_^'

Also, the OVA is more or less of a backstory to the Psychic Force 2010 Playstation game. While it may still be workable as a stand-alone series, it still helps if you've played the game first.

Besa

Abyss

I'll check it out but he looks like yugi lol XD

Signature Image

I've seen the OVA and I like it. ^_^ The subtitles weren't very good, mostly the names were wrong.
I've played both games too but I didn't really get any plot out of the fist game and it was hard to play but the second game is really fun to play (I've played the PSone version) and it has a good plot and NO english voices, nice opening and ending anime videos and songs as well. Burn and Kieth aren't the main characters in the second game though. The new ones are Patty Myers and Might.

Signature
"From the moment a girl is born..
...she is definitely someones princess."

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Thanks for the recommendation, I am always on the look out for new series and such. Wow, he does look like Cloud. ^^

Either way, thanks for the info. :)

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.