Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Substitute Teachers - Minitokyo

Substitute Teachers

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Love them or hate them? What do you usually do when there's a sub in the room?

Heh, I don't listen to them at all.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

they're ok. :)

subs...haha best time to skip classes or just randomly disapere after checking in...usually if theres a sub for a class ill do all the work the teacher gives in like 10mins n then leave class XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Better than regular teachers. :D

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

It really depends for me...if they're not stupider than the students, then I like them. If they just get on my nerves, I don't. ^_^' It's as simple as that.

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Half the time our substitute teachers don't even know the subject so they basically just sit there, give us busy work, and yell at us to be quieter (oh and also how disrespectful we are to them :hmpf: ). The other half of the time, the the subs are retired teachers who are well knowledgeable in the subject and teach us much more than our regular teachers do ~ its those days where I get brain overload x_x . In terms of skipping classes, our school has an insane attendance system, its best not to challenge it ^_^'.

Matters on how they act. Usually though it means no homework.

Lover, never a fighter.
(#1 Itchan Fan) Battle Athletes

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

I never had anything against them, we allways got devided into other classes when someone was sick, so a subtitute was better. only if it was a weird type of person couldn't really take em serious.

Later on it got more ennoing when you got one couse otherwise you would be free, and usuly you would get the worst person in the school.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

streifer

streifer

Old Game Lover

Same as PiroKitty: Clever teacher may boost student's interest for the study whereas a creepy one will simply cause problem...

Why can't student kick out creepy teacher? :p

I'm finally back !!!

Huuum, anyone remember me?

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

for me... it depends also on who the teacher is..
some just come in and sit there, we do our stuff.. this is good depending on the subject..
others come in just give worksheets.. this sucks =p we have to learn by ourselves..
and very little teach.. its good if the teacher is not boring~
still... a sub teacher can help relax me from that subject if it is taught like a total of 3 hours or more a week.. some a substitute means a whole week without that subject.. it really means a lot of stuff not learnt

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

my school has one sub that's just hilarious, she's this old woman still trying to be a swinger who wears these outrageous clothes and gives us all the answers to any assigned homework.

can't miss her, but anyone else ... I'd rather have a study hall, let's just say.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

thebigdoublek

thebigdoublek

The Last Hurrah

i think they're great! they do a great service by stepping in, and they don't have to worry about teaching the class forever, so they can relax. I'm actually going to sub for a bit, and it's a great way to earn money. like $100 - $150 a DAY, AND you don't have to go in on days you don't want to! can't beat that! xD

Signature Image

{Fight-club}{MT-Singles-Club}{RPG-Fans}{Ecchi-Club}{ShirowClub}

I kinda feel sorry for them. They get treated like dirt most of the time. The students lie so easily to them. They get confused etc. Often, they seem really nice and actually better than my actual teacher -_-'

rinjii-chan

rinjii-chan

x..poetic tragedy..x

I love subs, because that means I can get away with drawing during class :D ! I'm such a model student aren't I? :nya:

The truth
Is you could slit my throat
And with my one last gasping breath
I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt

You're So Last Summer -- Taking Back Sunday

They're cool. They aren't as strict and does not teach a lot, meaning more relaxing time.

Hahaha... There fun. XD

We usually don't pay attention at all when there's one in the class.

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Subs? Who needs 'em when your initial teacher is as dumb as they come? XD
I had a Maths teacher this year who let us walk out of class, literally, and go down to the PC rooms. XD
You can guess what we did every lesson. ^_^'

Well, I did do SOME work, because I really need to pass this year, so I made myself do something constructive for a change.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

umm...i just treat them like usual teacher's.....either they teach well n i pay attention or if they suk...just pretend to be paying attention n fool around....

Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...some people take advantage of subs. they just don't treat them good enough. they're just like regular teachers. some of them are really nice...like there's this one sub who gives out gum when you do the attendance for him...guess who got the gum? :)

llooll we change our names when we have a substitute teacher and change the curriculum a little bit ^_~ but we respect them so we pay attention at the same time, its a balance of having fun and messing around with them and getting stuff done. It also depends how long we will have them if they will be with us for a week we dont play around since we know there coming back and if we get in trouble they wont like us for the next week, its fun to play around with the subs that stay for one class.

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Quote by ameerayoubllooll we change our names when we have a substitute teacher and change the curriculum a little bit ^_~

lol, now that's something I'm gonna have to try with a sub. XD I think one of my friends changed his name around, it was great. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

I have no problems... A sub can have the same competece than a regular teacher too, or more, in many cases...

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.