Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New wallpaper resolutions - Minitokyo

New wallpaper resolutions

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

This will also mean that people will have to upload higher quality ( and size) images for us to use otherwise making these size walls would be more difficult.

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

GallComp

GallComp

Alone in the Dark

Quote by KeltoshLol of course now we need members that will do these walls :D

Well I am one of those persons... Time before I used to do a lot of dualscreen wallpapers...

Copic Certified Designer
Http://CopicArt.com

Guess MT decides to follow the steps of the New Technology...which is a good thing...wow now wallpapers decided to feature in wide screen and dual screen...!! Now that is something new...!! I think no other site has done this yet...so MT will be the very first one...that rules...!! Keltosh-san... I guess you decided to take the idea of wide screen resolution...that is really cool...!! But I probably just stick with my old darn monitor...lol...Great News ...!! Just hope people dont ripped them here and post ithem on some other sites...!!

What is a dual screen wallpaper...?? Can someone kindly explain it to me...never heard of it...blah...sorry...!!

Signature Image

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

requesting to be added:

320x240 Pocket PC / Smart Phones

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Quote by Taurecrequesting to be added:

320x240 Pocket PC / Smart Phones

Too small. We removed the 800x600 because it was too small.. we certainly won't add 320x240, sorry

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

Wow, now my 1024x768 resolution seems ancient...

Tacosniff

drop dead!!!!! XDD!!

>=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! u guysn dont have real wallpapers!!!! its all j-rock crap!!!! waaaaaaa :angry: o-wellll :sweat:

you smell funny!!!

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

wow. and i thought 1600 X 1200 was big, but 2048 X 1536??? more res sizes to memorize...oh, well, it can only get better!

Signature

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

*hugs Keltosh*

No more 800x600!
Thanks for the great news! XD

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Great, my screen is 2560x960 + 1024x768 (triple headed) so these new ones will be handy :)

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I think removing 800x600 is a good call... so ppl will have to visit the respective author's site and whatnots .... btw, that res makes my eyes in pain lol
and 2048x1536... woah... that's sweet... because I'll be submitting some of that res soon....
I just hope I do justice with the details or it would look like sux >.<

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

About time, I think I'll start designing for some very large resolutions soon.

Now I'm curious for how long 1024x768 will last.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

A looong time prolly. After all MANY still use it. But it's good that at least other resolutions are enabled now :D

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by KeltoshA looong time prolly. After all MANY still use it. But it's good that at least other resolutions are enabled now :D

lol,... soo true... I even still use 1024x768... :P
maybe after the general standard of monitor goes up to 19"...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Impera

Impera

The Silvercloud

oohh, well i would like to have 1280x864 allowed also, since this is the resolution from my MAC powerbook, anyway, just a suggestion !! XD

Future does not flows in only one direction.
There has to be one which we can choose.
Signature

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Yay! wide-screen was finally added! I had a bit of trouble with this when I tried to submit a wallpaper with one of those resolutions awhile ago.

Please, don't get rid of 1024x768 just yet! Many people still use it.

If anyone wants higher res wallpapers, just request them! I know I'm always looking for a challenge... *hint hint*

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

yay for 1280x768 ^^

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

XD bye bye to 800x600
I get it now y some of my walls were removed ^^ hehehehe.
GOod move though.
800X600 is just too small these days ^^

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I know this thread is rather old.. and seems dead, but this seems to be the most appropriate place to bring this up. With all these resolutions available to be accepted, will there be some sort of searching/sorting method implemented based upon the resolution?

-EDIT-

Sorry! Completely skipped over the thread devoted to this...

HTML Coding Hates Me...

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

My laptops are 15:9@1280x768, and 16:9@1920x1200. wuxga is now being used with laptops meant to work with HD (1920x1080).

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.